Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*What is the Muslim 'Sharia Law'......Keep checking back as I will have updates!

Posted by   + Show Post

We can 'love' the Muslim, BUT we cannot embrace 'Islam' the religion. It is the Mockery & Denial of God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, denial of the cross. It is the spirit of the Anti-christ!

I found this website and it's EXCELLENT! Unbiased, very well researched with all factual material, presented in a very easy to understand format. If anyone has any ideas that Muslim is even close to Christianity take a close look. Also any of you that just don't know! I'm leaving any conclusions on your shoulders and you can draw your own conclusions, convictions or however the Holy Spirit darws you. I'm not going to influence your opinions! But am very anxious to hear what you think.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/08/top_ten_reasons_why_sharia_is.html

And just where are the Muslims in the world? They are in every country of the world, about 1 in 5 people in the world are Muslim. See link below for actual #'s & countries.

http://islam.about.com/library/weekly/aa120298.htm

* I have chosen to update this post and also have changed the title as I'm going to be writing some very detailed facts from my research on the Muslim religion. It's information very relative to today and we must be informed!

Sister in Christ ~*~Robin

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 8:13 PM
Replies (31-37):
Gr8ful_4_Mercy
by Member on Mar. 1, 2009 at 2:37 AM

It is the plan of the RC to have the V Mary appear in China, Russia, and USA.  What does this have to do with Islam?  Bishop Sheen said, "Our Ladys appearance at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 347,000,000 Muslims, the most difficult of all religious people to convert to 'Christianity'  The Muslims occupied Portugal for centuries and have left their mark."  After the death of his daughter, Fatimah, Muhammed wrote of her that she, "is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary."  It is believe that VMary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth will come to believe in Christ's divinity.  It has been pointed out that she had been enthusiastically rec. by Muslims in Africa, India, and other places.

In the last half of the 1800's Spain was going through a political convulsions.  Her RC Monarchy was tottering and the queen was dethroned in 1868.  Spain became a republic which lasted only 2 years.  Monarchy was then restored until 1923.  The Vatican was outraged when Spain chose to become a republic and moved to sabatage it.  During this same time, from 1931 until 1936 about 5 presidents came and went.  Spanish RC showed their contempt for the Vaticans power never dreaming what was in store for them.  They taxed church property and removed priests and nuns from teaching in pub. schools.  The Islamic leaders were contacted.  They owed a debt to the Vatican for double crossing Rome over Jerusalem.  When they signed the peace agreement mentioned above...they promised to help the pope in a time of need even to raise an army if he so desired.  A huge Arab army was raised under the command of Gen. Franco.  The Vatican financed this war machine to teach the Spaniards a lesson.  In 1936 the new Spanish Inquisiton exploded. It was called "The Spanish Civil War".  To keep the world from knowing the truth, it was made to look in the news like the Vatican was fighting the Communists in a holy war.  In actuality, there was only a handful of Communists in Spain.  The RC had ordered a blood bath on her own followers.  Under the banner of the Vatican, the Muslim forces invaded Canary Islands and attacked S. Spain.  Spaniards watched in shock as Cardinal Pedro Seguara led the Islamic army in slaughtering unfaithful RC men, women, and children w/o mercy.  The Muslim troops were getting their revenge at last, under the blessing of the pope.  When finished..Spain was in ruins but safely back in the hands of the Vatican.  About 4 million Muslim troops occupied Spain as the protectors of the RC.  Islam paid her debt to the Vatican.  The Arabs told the pope that they would fight for the Vatican in Spain, only if the pope agreed to never recognize any state of Israel that might come into existence....the pope agreed.(In June, 1994, the Vatican finally recognized Israel as a nation because she wants a say in the final dispositions of Jerusalem, which be on the agenda of the so-called "peace process")

Gr8ful_4_Mercy
by Member on Mar. 1, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Even the supposed assasinations attempt by a Muslim was an orchestrate event.  You see, it gave the pope and President Reagan something in common.   Both had been shot, and they became fast friends.  Islam pulled closer to the Vatican.  They were so himiliated to think that one of their own..shot the one representing the prophet Jesus on this earth.  It was all laid on the KGB as being at fault- making the world believe that communist's were the poples enemies even though he had been a good Communist for many years.  The shot was below the navel fired at a distance of 10 ft.  He had no intention of killing the pope so when Agac was forgiven almost 1 billion Muslims had nothing but admiration for "His Holiness"  Both the pope and the Muslims thanked the virgin Mary that he didn't die.  During this time we-USA sent troops to Lebanon.  Since the president was so friendly with the pope we ended up with a papal nuncio in Washington DC and the US Marines poured into Lebanon to defend..guess who?  The RC nation. Today the pope is still desparately trying to gain control of Jerusalem.  The Muslim and Communist armies, primed to destroy Israel will attack and they themselves will be massacred on the mountains and deserts of Israel (Ezekiel 38:1-3; 39:1-4.  In the past, Satan has used religion to destroy billions of souls.  And working through "the great whore" of the Book of Revelations (which I believe is the RC Institution) Satan carefully put the VMary before the people to get their attention away from the Lord Jesus.  The betrayed Catholics attempt to go through the church system to try to get to heaven.  And using a similar trick, the Vatican helped set up a militant and sophisticated religion to keep the children of Ishmael from knowing the only ONE who could get them to heaven.  Muslim multitudes look to their religion and Muhammad(whose body is still lying in Medina) and with all their heart look towards Mecca for their salvation.  And the blam for this goes directly to Rome for this unspeakable crime.

Our circumstances should not affect our worship; but our worship should affect our circumstances

Acts 16:25-26....And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God:  and the prisoners heard them.  And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken:  and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

heatkab
by on Mar. 2, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Quoting Gr8ful_4_Mercy:

That is a very good link, it expounded on some basic info that I had.

Also note the Catholic church was highly influential in the Englis at that time and they have always had their own agenda.  There is no place in Scripture that commanded or suggest to do what the Crusades did.

Now then Islam is the fastest growing religion in America.  They expected to have a Muslim flag fly over the White House by 2010.  To be the end of Christianity.  England was their first target and it is succeeding in bringing her to her knees, unfortunately.  Islam does not believe that Jesus died on the cross but that someone else was crucified.....se Islamic Invasion by Morey for more info.  History proves that before Islam came into existence the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon god who married the sun goddess, who gave birth to 3 goddesses.  They were called Al-lat, Al-uzza, and Manat.  They later became idols and were worshipped throughout that part of the world as the "Daughters of Allah".  The moon god was Allah and he was just one of 360 idols in the Kabah in Mecca.(Kabah=Islam's holy house of gods)  Muhammed knew all about this.  The crescent moon is everywhere in Islam.  Even Ramadan begins and ends with the crescen moon.  Wonder why??!!  Muhammed wanted to creat his own religion.  He needed the backing of his powerful tribe....so he picked Allah, the Moon-god which they worshipped to be the one god. And he declared himself to be Allah's prophet.  In the 1950's a major temple to the Moon-god was excavated at Hazor in Palestine.   Two idols of the moon-god were found, proving Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity.   See: "The Moon-god Allah In the Archaelogy of the Middle East by Dr. Robert A Morey, page 6. 

First i have to address the assertion that "they" expect a Muslim flag to fly at the White house. Could you site your source for this? I have never heard such a thing.

Allah is to Arabic speaking Jews, Christians and Muslims the creator. Even prior to Islam Allah was known as the creator. Pagan Arabs called Allah the "supreme God".

This is a common misconception from Non Arabic speakers/Readers, Allah was not a moon god. Allah was a "pre-Islamic" deity, you would say his name Eloh in Hebrew. The breakdown of the Arabic name for god is "Al" meaning "the" and "ilah" meaning "deity". "The God". ilah= Eloh or Elohim. You would recognize it in your translation of the bible as a singular plural Elohim. The plural Elohim is not supported by plural verbs or adjectives making it a "singular plural" (grammatical concept of something so great a singular description isn't enough to encompass it "pluralis majestic" or royal we). Thus the "We" in the Bible and Quran is not indicative of the trinity but a grammatical concept that English does not utilize. The confusion for those who can not read Arabic is that Al-lat the "moon goddess" the "t" at the end of a female name (or word) is silent. So to say al-la(silent T) it sounds like Allah. The Crescent moon actually isn't an Islamic symbol it stems from the last Islamic empire the Ottoman Empire.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action" from the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) last sermon.

heatkab
by on Mar. 2, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Our Ladys appearance at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 347,000,000 Muslims, the most difficult of all religious people to convert to 'Christianity'  The Muslims occupied Portugal for centuries and have left their mark."  After the death of his daughter, Fatimah, Muhammed wrote of her that she, "is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary."  It is believe that VMary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth will come to believe in Christ's divinity.  It has been pointed out that she had been enthusiastically rec. by Muslims in Africa, India, and other places.

I am not sure what you are referring to here as Fatima is just a city in Portugal. The apparition of "Our Lady of Fatima" has nothing to do with Islam. Most Muslims and I am talking 99% of the Muslim world have probably never heard of this. Fatima and Miriam are common names given to Muslim girls. Though both are honorable women, the name is common to hear. Mary though an honorable woman, is not worshipped nor prayed to but she is loved since she is the mother of Jesus.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action" from the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) last sermon.

desertrat4evr
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2009 at 2:48 AM

Hey Gra8ful, You have any links for any of this wonderful history you have given in the last 5-6 posts? I do know some about the N.African Christians, I forget their name, who disagreed with the RC Church. And yes, they were driven out but I didn't know these circumstances that you told. They didn't like the way the Rome church was allowing people to 'pay their pentance'....I imagine this is where that term came from. The church was accepting $$ from people for repentance of their sin.

Quoting Gr8ful_4_Mercy:

It is the plan of the RC to have the V Mary appear in China, Russia, and USA.  What does this have to do with Islam?  Bishop Sheen said, "Our Ladys appearance at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 347,000,000 Muslims, the most difficult of all religious people to convert to 'Christianity'  The Muslims occupied Portugal for centuries and have left their mark."  After the death of his daughter, Fatimah, Muhammed wrote of her that she, "is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary."  It is believe that VMary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth will come to believe in Christ's divinity.  It has been pointed out that she had been enthusiastically rec. by Muslims in Africa, India, and other places.

In the last half of the 1800's Spain was going through a political convulsions.  Her RC Monarchy was tottering and the queen was dethroned in 1868.  Spain became a republic which lasted only 2 years.  Monarchy was then restored until 1923.  The Vatican was outraged when Spain chose to become a republic and moved to sabatage it.  During this same time, from 1931 until 1936 about 5 presidents came and went.  Spanish RC showed their contempt for the Vaticans power never dreaming what was in store for them.  They taxed church property and removed priests and nuns from teaching in pub. schools.  The Islamic leaders were contacted.  They owed a debt to the Vatican for double crossing Rome over Jerusalem.  When they signed the peace agreement mentioned above...they promised to help the pope in a time of need even to raise an army if he so desired.  A huge Arab army was raised under the command of Gen. Franco.  The Vatican financed this war machine to teach the Spaniards a lesson.  In 1936 the new Spanish Inquisiton exploded. It was called "The Spanish Civil War".  To keep the world from knowing the truth, it was made to look in the news like the Vatican was fighting the Communists in a holy war.  In actuality, there was only a handful of Communists in Spain.  The RC had ordered a blood bath on her own followers.  Under the banner of the Vatican, the Muslim forces invaded Canary Islands and attacked S. Spain.  Spaniards watched in shock as Cardinal Pedro Seguara led the Islamic army in slaughtering unfaithful RC men, women, and children w/o mercy.  The Muslim troops were getting their revenge at last, under the blessing of the pope.  When finished..Spain was in ruins but safely back in the hands of the Vatican.  About 4 million Muslim troops occupied Spain as the protectors of the RC.  Islam paid her debt to the Vatican.  The Arabs told the pope that they would fight for the Vatican in Spain, only if the pope agreed to never recognize any state of Israel that might come into existence....the pope agreed.(In June, 1994, the Vatican finally recognized Israel as a nation because she wants a say in the final dispositions of Jerusalem, which be on the agenda of the so-called "peace process")

Gr8ful_4_Mercy
by Member on Mar. 2, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Since 9-11 I have been possessed almost with studying the Muslim religion.  I mean what was it that possessed grown men to hi-jack innocent people and then kill more innocent people all in the name of their God.  I have already said the Crusades were not ordained of God, I cannot believe that this was either.  We as Christians have had radicals of the faith.....example: Jim Jones...most know who he is....or David Koresh.....I have found through the study that Islam had their radicals as well.  Having debated and discussed the Bible and Qu'ran with a Muslim living in Iraq as well as in England, I was able to have many questions answered while reading the Qu'ran....I mean it definitely does not read like the Holy Bible.  One has to be willing to  study and research just like we as Christians will have different Books with expositories....they help us better understand what I am reading...

Having stated thus....I find it easier to read and hold in black and white than to research online.  My DH many times gets irritated at me for the paper and ink  I use because I too many times copy what I find online to better read and comprehend...LOL...but he has good prices since we deal with business equipment for a living. LOL  So.....instead of having a link....I'm sorry I cannot really provide one.  I did, however list a few of the books that I rec. my info from even the page number.  I did purchase some books from Christian sources, some from neutral, some from Muslim.  Some got tossed as their info was full of hate, discord, and propaganda  instead of fact.  I like to dealwith the straight truth not the gray...Which is why I believe the story given above of Muhammed's life to be accurate due to the extensive research and detail.  Believe me....I did not include all....Many times, I find Christians not wanting to hear me though,which I beleive is very sad,  because I come across as a Muslim apologist or a Qu'ran apologist.  I will confess, I feared I would turn you ladies off because of my original defense of said book.

Much of my material used in this post I purchased from JTC Publications. If you care to spend the money, here's a list..... "Alberto" ; "Double-Cross" ; "The GodFathers" ; "The Force" ; "Four Horsemen" ; "The Prophet" ; "Creeds of Christendom" by Phillip Schaff a 3 vollume set..be ready for lots of reading, "The Holy Bible", ; "The Qu'ran" mentioned and prophecies beginnings, "Muhammad" by Martin Lings ; Encyclopedia Britannica(Micropedia),Muhammad; "The Meaning of the Glorious Koran" by Pickthall, Mentor Books; "Encyclopedia Britannica(Macropedia),volume 12, pg.607; "Ibid"pg. 608 ;  and the info on Fatima, "The Woman Shall Conquer" by Don Sharkey, Prow Books, Kenosha, WI. ; "Islamic Invasion" by Morey;  saying that Christ could not be the Son of God--"Sura 23:91; "The Moon-god Allah in the Archaelogy of the Middle East" by Dr. Robert A Morrey ; and many more....

I will defend the Qu'ran when it is misquoted or taken out of context. I will defend a Muslim when judged wrongfully.  I will defent the Holy Bible when it is misquoted or taken out of context.  I will defend a Christian when judged wrongfully.  What I have written is the result of MUCH study.  3 to 4 thousand hours worth at least.  What I have said here is not intended to defame or demean any person or religion.  I have tried with an even and balanced hand to find the truth.  If you can see my heart...you would know this to be true.

Our circumstances should not affect our worship; but our worship should affect our circumstances

Acts 16:25-26....And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God:  and the prisoners heard them.  And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken:  and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)