Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*~ PRAYER REQUESTS HERE PLEASE! ~*~

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 6:43 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 635 Total Views

I'VE DELETED THE OLD PRAYER CLOSET AND MOVED THE PRAYER REQUESTS TO 'ANNOUNCEMENT POSITION' SO IT STAYS ON THE FIRST PAGE....Easy for everyone to find.

The Lord bless you and keep you * the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you * the lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you PEACE! Numbers 6:24-26.

by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristylynn137
by on Oct. 6, 2008 at 4:44 PM

pray for thelma johns she is sick and feeling down to day also keep james my husband and his aunt gail in your prays

momofsix1966
by Member on Oct. 20, 2008 at 10:43 AM

Please be in prayer for my household - every October my kids start getting viruses and don't usually stop until April!!  Right now I have 3 children on the spectrum with a stomach virus!  I'm asking for healing and strength!!  We are over comers in the Name of JESUS!!

Rhondajigsaw ribbon

Owner of Dealing with Autism for South MS Moms 

Owner of Nicholson Elementary School Group

Admin. of the group Wisdom Drops

http://www.cafemom.com/group/wisdomdrops

desertrat4evr
by Group Owner on Oct. 21, 2008 at 3:37 AM

Amen Sister!

Quote:

We are over comers in the Name of JESUS!!

The Lord bless you and keep you * the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you * the lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you PEACE! Numbers 6:24-26.

sarabeth347
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2008 at 1:36 PM

i want to be saved and go to haven but my man thinks that it is stupid and makes fun of me and my parents are big in church and will make a big deal and i have a 8 month old and want to do right plz help me and pray for me soon plz respond plz let me kow it will be ok

desertrat4evr
by Group Owner on Jan. 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Please pray for Jesusiswelcome's son. He's 18, enlisitng in the Army....

Quote: Jesusiswelcome:

Our son has rejected Jesus. He says he no longer believes in Him and doesn't need HIm. He is searching for his totem. Native American. Jesus never leaves us; but, we can walk away from Him.

Lord, we lift up her son in agreement that you will bring someone to him to share the loving relationship of Jesus. Amen!

needingGod
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Please pray for my family. I have five children and we lost my DH and their father six months ago. they are having a hard time. Thank you.

desertrat4evr
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Lord, I want to lift my sister and her 5 children up to you Lord. Just comfort them and give them peace in your loving arms. You hear their cries and hear their needs. Provide for them and make them feel loved. Bless them Lord and give them favor, in Jesus name AMEN.

Quoting needingGod:

Please pray for my family. I have five children and we lost my DH and their father six months ago. they are having a hard time. Thank you.

wilswife
by Member on Mar. 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM

Father God we come to You in Jesus name lifting up this group and its members, Lord let Your spirit of wisdome and revelation, Your spirit of truth fall on its members, Let our conversations glorify You and teach us all that we need to know, Lord we lift up Robin and ask that You continue to use her mightly as a teacher and revelator of Your word for us in Due season give her and the memebers the desires of their hearts and help us to walk in Love always, protect us from harm and accidents of anykind, raise a headge of protection from strife and anger and discord also, help us all to keep our eyes on You, You alone are worthy to be praised, we ask that You be glorified through this group, through the information, through our conversation and our thoughts daily in Jesus mighty name.

desertrat4evr
by Group Owner on Mar. 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Thank You Sister and Lord, I'm totally in agreement.

Quoting wilswife:

Father God we come to You in Jesus name lifting up this group and its members, Lord let Your spirit of wisdome and revelation, Your spirit of truth fall on its members, Let our conversations glorify You and teach us all that we need to know, Lord we lift up Robin and ask that You continue to use her mightly as a teacher and revelator of Your word for us in Due season give her and the memebers the desires of their hearts and help us to walk in Love always, protect us from harm and accidents of anykind, raise a headge of protection from strife and anger and discord also, help us all to keep our eyes on You, You alone are worthy to be praised, we ask that You be glorified through this group, through the information, through our conversation and our thoughts daily in Jesus mighty name.

wilswife
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Father God in the name of Jesus i lift this group and its members up to You now, Lord i bind every lying spirit, every decieving spirit NOW, i come against the spirit of confussion and command it to CEASE AND DISIST in its manuevers against this group and its members, where confusion, stife, discord, heresies have tried to enter i now speak light to those areas in Jesus mighty name,  Father You said in Your word that You snap in two the arrows of the enemy, We put You in rememberence of Your word now,  No spell can bind this group, no incantation can hold back Your spirit of wisdom and revelation,  Lord Let Your spirit Of Truth begin to move and opperate in this group and its members now,  for You would not have Your children in the dark You are the light of our path, Father grant us a meek and teachable spirit now,  and harrass all those that would harrass us Your children now.  In Jesus name I pray

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)