Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'VE DELETED THE OLD PRAYER CLOSET AND MOVED THE PRAYER REQUESTS TO 'ANNOUNCEMENT POSITION' SO IT STAYS ON THE FIRST PAGE....Easy for everyone to find.

The Lord bless you and keep you * the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you * the lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you PEACE! Numbers 6:24-26.

by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
ELIZABETH139
by on Nov. 29, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Subject:
RE: momof3boys baby Mary Prayer requests

Dear Heavenly Father

We come to you rejoicing about this expectant mother with child, We bring before you several families with financial needs. Some are concerned about Christmas which is your birthday, not ours. A lot of us love to give to others Lord, whether it is big or small. Please help us to keep our eyes on you and lay our burdens at your feet. There are two babies currently in critical care who need your strength and love. Please wrap your arms around them and their families. We know that you are in control of our lives and one day each one of us will face the judgment day. We pray that our focus is on serving you and bringing others to Christ in this Christmas season. Give us wisdom on how to help each other during this difficult time as we bare each others burdens in Christ's love. For God is love, if it weren't for Jesus who was born, there would be no hope, so help us to focus on the safety and security of your love and trust you as we place our hope in you.

In Jesus name

Amen

2Grandangels wrote on November 28 2009 10:52 PM

Dear friends,Baby Mary has taken a turn for the worse.Please pass this on an all of you pray for her.Please pray for strenth for her mom toas she has been through so much.Thank you an God Bless

ELIZABETH139
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I just received a very sad and disturbing Bulletin today of something I was not made aware of. Josie 1982? has recently lost her baby boy to sids and she was angered because only 3 of her friends had sent prayers to her and her family. Therefore she deleted ones who knew it and did not care,or possibly ones who did not know at all. Please everyone stay in continuous prayer for her and her family in there time of greif. Pray for them to draw closer to one another,and even closer to the blessed Lord! Love,hugs,peace,and God bless to all families that have lost a loved one this season.

ELIZABETH139
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM

hi I dont  usually ask for anything, but I am now.  I have been talking to a fellow cafemom for a few days now , She is so depressed I believe she may try to commit sueiside . Can we all pray for her. I know how depression is I have it ( not as bad as she does) I think she could use some more words of hope and prayers. maybe you can spread the word .

thanks Kathy

her name is : lonelyangel58

hellokittyhsb02

misslj
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM

sarabeth i will be praying for you i will pray for your man!! you will be fine,just keep Jesus in your heart honey and teach your baby as soon as hes old enough. i also want others to pray for a certain person who proclaims to be an atheist, please.

wilswife
by Member on Dec. 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Quoting ELIZABETH139:

hi I dont  usually ask for anything, but I am now.  I have been talking to a fellow cafemom for a few days now , She is so depressed I believe she may try to commit sueiside . Can we all pray for her. I know how depression is I have it ( not as bad as she does) I think she could use some more words of hope and prayers. maybe you can spread the word .

thanks Kathy

hellokittyhsb02

here are some scriptures to give her or to pray over her:

Jer 30:19

Thanksgivings will pour out of the windows; laughter will spill through the doors. Things will get better and better. Depression days are over. They'll thrive, they'll flourish. The days of contempt will be over. (message translation)

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Father God we lift up lonleyangel and thank You that You promise that You will never leave her, nor forsake her,  Father, have mercy on her and deliver her from this pit, Father bind up the spirit of suicide also, I cancell the plans of the enemy against her life and plead the Blood of Jesus over her, Lord, forgive her of anything she needs to repent of before she knows to ask, draw her to Your Son Jesus Lord, thrust laborers into her path to help carry the burden shes under, Lord You know all things, YOu know what has hurt her, and You know exactly how to heal her and comfort her, Father i say have Your way, intervien anyway You see fit, deliver her from depression forever Lord, and grant her the spirit of Joy the gift of Joy, give her a song in the night and birth a praise in her heart Lord, hide her from the enemy as You work, and let her see what the enemy didnt want her to see, and help her to see herself through Your eyes, let her experience Your love like never before Lord, bind up every lying tongue, where she has believed a lie, Holy Spirit bring Light and revelation to that area, I say she shall know the truth and the truth shall set her free in Jesus name, Lord we thank You for her deliverence and salvation in Jesus mighty name i pray.

ELIZABETH139
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Momof3boys needs alot of prayer for the loss of her little girl. Lord be with her in her time of greif;encircle her with your everlasting love and comfort. Be with all  her family and friends to in there time of sadness for her as well. Let them all band together around her with Compassion,strength,and Perserverence. All in thy blessed will,AMEN!

ELIZABETH139
by on Dec. 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM

A prayer request from a soldier

Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 12:53 PM

Prayer request for Gary and Cindy Hogman by way of Faith Presbyterian Church.

Gary is serving in Iraq while his young wife is fighting cancer here.  See his Request below.

Bobby S. Briggs, MSgt, USAF
823 ESFS/SFOC
Flight Sergeant
BAGHDAD AB, IRAQ

My name is Gary Hogman.  Some of you receiving this know me, some do not. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 Cervical cancer. Her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 Months; and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit 'forward.' Please do it and don't delete this. Your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life.. Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of CINDY HOGMAN. And the removal of all cancer from her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael. The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with our request for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each do a little to come together.  

Regards, Cindy's husband -

ELIZABETH139
by on Dec. 24, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Thanks for your prayers! I heard a few days ago from a mutual friend of mine and lonelyangel58 that she is doing much better.Oh that wonderful wonder working power of prayer,amen!

Quoting wilswife:

Quoting ELIZABETH139:

thanks Kathy

hellokittyhsb02

here are some scriptures to give her or to pray over her:

Jer 30:19

Thanksgivings will pour out of the windows; laughter will spill through the doors. Things will get better and better. Depression days are over. They'll thrive, they'll flourish. The days of contempt will be over. (message translation)

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Father God we lift up lonleyangel and thank You that You promise that You will never leave her, nor forsake her,  Father, have mercy on her and deliver her from this pit, Father bind up the spirit of suicide also, I cancell the plans of the enemy against her life and plead the Blood of Jesus over her, Lord, forgive her of anything she needs to repent of before she knows to ask, draw her to Your Son Jesus Lord, thrust laborers into her path to help carry the burden shes under, Lord You know all things, YOu know what has hurt her, and You know exactly how to heal her and comfort her, Father i say have Your way, intervien anyway You see fit, deliver her from depression forever Lord, and grant her the spirit of Joy the gift of Joy, give her a song in the night and birth a praise in her heart Lord, hide her from the enemy as You work, and let her see what the enemy didnt want her to see, and help her to see herself through Your eyes, let her experience Your love like never before Lord, bind up every lying tongue, where she has believed a lie, Holy Spirit bring Light and revelation to that area, I say she shall know the truth and the truth shall set her free in Jesus name, Lord we thank You for her deliverence and salvation in Jesus mighty name i pray.

christian3225
by Member on Feb. 24, 2010 at 11:13 PM

please pray for my daughter her boy friend last thursday just moved out on her she is goind into a deep deprestion she cant stop crying she thought every thing was ok with them she came home from work and saw that he was moving she has a little girl that is shared custidy I pray the the Lord will help her bounce back she cant keep any thing down and she has lost 8 pounds since last thursday which brings her down to 105 lb.

turtldov
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Please, Pray

To See our Troops Brought Home!!!

To see a VALID Birth Certificate for Mr. Obama...................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN