Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"CLOSURE"....3 Solar Eclipses.....Significance? (Part 2)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 291 Total Views

This is very very awesome! The Lord has given me 'closure' on the eclipses! I totally understand what's happening and why. I even found the scripture to back it up. This word was given to me for closure on my Solar Eclipses Part 1. If you haven't read part 1 yet you may want to do that now or first.

It's not a time of judgement that's upon us just yet, it's a time of 'shaking'. The Lord has 'shaken' the people before, but now it's time to shake the 'whole earth' because His time is almost here.

I researched the word 'shake' on my blueletterbible.com and found the answer. This word was given to me by a friend of my husband's who has been to the seminary school but knew nothing about the solar eclipses, as many don't. Here's what I found:

Nehemiah 5:13 (New King James Version)

13 Then I shook out the fold of my garment and said, “So may God shake out each man from his house, and from his property, who does not perform this promise. Even thus may he be shaken out and emptied.”
And all the assembly said, “Amen!” and praised the LORD. Then the people did according to this promise.

Jobe 15: 33 He will shake off his unripe grape like a vine,
      And cast off his blossom like an olive tree.

Psalm 69:23 (New King James Version)

23 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see;
         And make their loins shake continually.

Isaiah 2:21 (New King James Version)

21 To go into the clefts of the rocks,
      And into the crags of the rugged rocks,
      From the terror of the LORD
      And the glory of His majesty,
      When He arises to shake the earth mightily.

Isaiah 11:15 (New King James Version)

15 The LORD will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt;
      With His mighty wind He will shake His fist over the River,
      And strike it in the seven streams,
      And make men cross over dryshod.

Isaiah 14:16 (New King James Version)

16 “ Those who see you will gaze at you,
      And consider you, saying:

‘ Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
      Who shook kingdoms,

Isaiah 24:18 (New King James Version)

18 And it shall be
      That he who flees from the noise of the fear
      Shall fall into the pit,
      And he who comes up from the midst of the pit
      Shall be caught in the snare;
      For the windows from on high are open,
      And the foundations of the earth are shaken.

Ezekiel 38:20 (New King James Version)

20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’

Daniel 4:14 (New King James Version)

14 He cried aloud and said thus:

‘ Chop down the tree and cut off its branches,
      Strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit.
      Let the beasts get out from under it,
      And the birds from its branches.

Haggai 2

6 “For thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts.

Joel 3:16 (New King James Version)

16 The LORD also will roar from Zion,
      And utter His voice from Jerusalem;
      The heavens and earth will shake;
      But the LORD will be a shelter for His people,
      And the strength of the children of Israel.

Ezekiel 31:16 (New King James Version)

16 I made the nations shake at the sound of its fall, when I cast it down to hell together with those who descend into the Pit; and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, were comforted in the depths of the earth.

Jeremiah 23:9 (New King James Version)

False Prophets and Empty Oracles
    9 My heart within me is broken
      Because of the prophets;
      All my bones shake.
      I am like a drunken man,
      And like a man whom wine has overcome,
      Because of the LORD,
      And because of His holy words.

The Lord has got some 'shakin' goin' on and these 3 Solar eclipses are a 'warning' to the lost and also a wake up call to the Christian. Where is your faith? In man & what we see happening around us or in the Lord? The 3 Solar eclipses will bring more turmoil each year, not just for our economy but for the entire world.

Hebrews 12:26 (New King James Version)

26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.”

This is the last scripture in the Bible that mentions 'shaking'. I found that Chaper 12 of Hebrews almost sounds like the chapter we all should be reading right now as a guide for this time of the 3 Solar eclipses or 'Blood Moons'. (Hebrews 12 click here)
The Lord is shaking things up right now on a grander scale because His time of 'Judgement' is coming. The door is ready to open ladies. Time to test our faith and put ALL our faith in Him! This is a time of growth for us all!

"Our God is an Awesome God!"

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jamelyn777
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Amen!!!   thankyou for sharing! It's an Awesome time to be a Christian!!!!!

momma2twingirls
by Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 1:35 PM

wow! very interesting! 

wilswife
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 12:08 PM

awsome!! i had to print it out to read it, now i see.  this is so awsome i cant wait to share, but gonna take some time to get out,

about a year ago i ran across this: i thaught boy if that dont sound like america i dont know what does, i should say church of america, ive been privlaged to see 3 ministers from Africa, at 2 of my churchs, (military so we move every few years).  They are no joke, i mean signs and wonders, faith and power, that i dont see in american churches, testimonies like "God told me to take authority over the spirit of death over this man" and later robbers unloaded a whole automatic machine gun at him point blank range and not one of the bullets hit him. thats a testimony,  One of them i kept seeing a light around him, i thaught it was the regular lights and figured it was where he was standing, but when he turned the light stayed perfectly formed to his head, it didnt fade in the shadow of the regular light,  i just can explain it, but the Lord revealed "shield of righteousness" to me, what ever i thaught during time of prayer, he addressed.  anyway, it saddened me that we (american church) just dont have that, we do have a remnant of people of great faith, but by and large not even close.  then i ran across this commentary (btw, this is a 8yr teaching in the making).

Quote:concise bible commentary by Don Flemming

letter to Laodicea (rev. 3:14-22)

Laodicea was an important commercial, educational and administrative centre whos citizens were secure and prosperous, lacking nothing.  Sadly the spirit of self-satisfaction among the people at large was found equally in the church.  This church has no accusation of idolatry or immorality brought against it, yet it receives the strongest condemnation of all seven.

the Laodiceans not only thought they had all they needed, but they believed their prosperity had resulted from their spirituality.  Actually, they were lacking in spirituality BECAUSE of their reliance on material things, they could not exercise genuine faith in God.  Nor could their lives witness to the total satisfaction that Christ brings. Christ intorduces himself as the one who is faithful, the true witness, the creator with authority over all material things.  He tells them plainly that He finds their comfortable spiritual pride repulsive (14-16).  He urges them to see themselves as He sees them, as spirtually poor, blind, and naked.  They must realize that Christ alone can produce truly spiritual qualities in their lives, and He can do this only when they turn from their sins and humbly seek his help. (17-19).

Christ still loves His people and asks them to welcome him into every part of their lives.  Even if the church as a whole ignores His request, those individuals who open their lives to Him will know the joy of constant fellowship with Him.  If they share their lives with Him Now, He will share His glory with them in the future.

because of the 'SHAKING" taking place, God is about to expose the ones who say "Lord Lord" but never really knew Him, its going to amaze us, jaw dropping astonishment, who's going to be exposed, (i dont know who, like i said in another post, i thaught it was about government, but i remembered God ALWAYS starts in the church first-wedding that Jesus turned the water to wine).

add to that about Famine and Spiritual famine.  in study the word 'witchcraft" it told of "the witch of Endor" it stuck out to me, i was like, yeah i know that story, whats next,  but i was stuck on it (i love it when the Holy Spirit persists in me).

if no word of God is coming forth, no revelation, no prophecy, if its just words on a page for a long period of time weve all had the 'desert seasons' in our lives, but we still had access to hear others preach.  imagine all that is gone, T.B.N. teaching tapes.  i cant even imagine, let alone paint a picture, but bare with me.

King Saul started out right God said "when you knew you were nothing, i could use you" (paraphrased).  Saul uses extreme measures and rid the land of witches, mediums, sorceres and the like.  yet when he had no word from God, Samuel was dead, he was desperate, where did he go?  he went to the witch at Endor.  (1 Sam. 28).  

Lev_20:6;

(MSG)  "I will resolutely reject persons who dabble in the occult or traffic with mediums, prostituting themselves in their practices. I will cut them off from their people.

(KJV)  And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. 

Jer_14:14;

KJV: Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

MSG. Then GOD said, "These preachers are liars, and they use my name to cover their lies. I never sent them, I never commanded them, and I don't talk with them. The sermons they've been handing out are sheer illusion, tissues of lies, whistlings in the dark.

Ezek. 13 All. 

Eze 22:28 Your preachers cover up for the politicians by pretending to have received visions and special revelations. They say, "This is what GOD, the Master, says . . ." when GOD hasn't said so much as one word.

Eze 22:28  And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken. KJV

Pro 7:26  Countless victims come under her spell; she's the death of many a poor man.

Rev 2:20  "But why do you let that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet mislead my dear servants into Cross-denying, self-indulging religion?

Rev 2:21  I gave her a chance to change her ways, but she has no intention of giving up a career in the god-business.

Rev 2:22  I'm about to lay her low, along with her partners, as they play their sex-and-religion games.

Rev 2:23  The bastard offspring of their idol-whoring I'll kill. Then every church will know that appearances don't impress me. I x-ray every motive and make sure you get what's coming to you.

It's still a False Prophet:        

•·         Deu 13:1-4 KJV If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,  And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;  Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know hether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.   Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

•·         Deu 13:1-4 MSG  When a prophet or visionary gets up in your community and gives out a miracle-sign or wonder,  and the miracle-sign or wonder that he gave out happens and he says, "Let's follow other gods" (these are gods you know nothing about), "let's worship them,"   don't pay any attention to what that prophet or visionary says. GOD, your God, is testing you to find out if you totally love him with everything you have in you. You are to follow only GOD, your God, hold him in deep reverence, keep his commandments, listen obediently to what he says, serve him--hold on to him for dear life!

This has to be for the believer, how/why would God test/prove a people that know nothing about Him?

this is as far as ive gotten for now.

desertrat4evr
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Quote:

King Saul started out right God said "when you knew you were nothing, i could use you" (paraphrased).  Saul uses extreme measures and rid the land of witches, mediums, sorceres and the like.  yet when he had no word from God, Samuel was dead, he was desperate, where did he go?  he went to the witch at Endor.  (1 Sam. 28).  

Awesome! Absolutely right! When we don't feel we're hearing or seeing anything from God where will we turn? Where will our faith be???? This is exactly what I'm saying.....it's a time of 'shaking' for the believers as well as the world. Just we will 'see' by our faith and not the way the world is seeing it.

wilswife
by Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 6:12 AM

AMEN AMEN AMEN,  ive gotten peace also, its so awsome to get understanding, i believe the 'key' is to remember 'we are NOTHING w/out Him, we cant do NOTHING w/out Him, I am nobody w/out HIm" 

Lord keep me humble and close to You, if i start to vere off do what ever it takes to bring me back under Your wing in Jesus name i pray.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)