• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buildings made of stone - Warning USA

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Buildings Made Of Stone

Warning to USA- Greed

YOU men, landlords, builders.  YOU seller of bricks and mortar made by mans hands.   This is YOUR golden calf.  Bricks and mortar IS your slavery.  You have returned to EGYPT and belong to THIS WORLD.

BUILDINGS AND HOUSES ARE YOUR GODS YOU IDOLISE THEM

They are YOUR temples YOUR modern gods.

These so called ‘man made temples', ‘palaces' and ‘houses' are temples of Satan. These include the MANY towers of babel; the ‘established church' built by bricks and mortar!

I, the LORD, LIVE NOT IN ANY BUILDING

All these stones will fall.

As the statue of Saddam Hussein fell, so will the Statue of Liberty.  It will be pulled down.  I cannot stand to see the idolatry in your nation any longer.  Idolatry reigns.  You have copied your lifestyles from the nations around you.  Your children have married into foreign gods.

My people are dying on the streets for lack of somewhere to stay and be warm whilst many use the mark of the beast to fund their idolatrous ways.

Glass will shatter into tiny pieces and these will penetrate your hearts.  For your hearts are calloused and as hard as glass but they will shatter.

Then you will know how my heart is shattered by witnessing your idolatry.

As Moses shattered the tablets of stone so I shall shatter your buildings of stone, rising high to the heavens as though you were gods.

I am the only living God, the true God.  I, the LORD!

You love not me but the things of this world.

You love the land but not me, the Creator, I, the LORD

YOU LOVE ME NOT ...........  I AM THAT I AM

YOU LOVE ME NOT BECAUSE...... OF YOUR IDOLS

YOU LOVE NOT....... ME

JA Julyan

JAnnJulyan@gmail.com

PROPET AND WATCHMAN FOR JESUS CHRIST

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=3604481

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)