Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attempt on Obama....& the scriptures come alive again.....

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2009 at 12:33 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

I believe the scriptures literally and I always thought it difficult to believe this passage.....Rev. 13:

3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed.

14 telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

I could never see someone today being stabbed at with a 'sword'....well, in the news there was an attempt to attack Obama last Friday by someone......it ALL looks very feasible & believable to me now! I'm NOT saying Obama is the 'beast', just saying I see what the Bible says on this matter is very true and is very believeable now!Read this:

TURKISH INTELLIGENCE FOIL ATTEMPT ON OBAMA'S LIFE

• Turkish intelligence foiled attempt on U.S. President Barack Obama's life. Syrian citizen, who confessed he was going to throw a knife at Obama, was arrested in Istanbul last Friday. No official confirmation has come yet, Haber-turk reported. Upon arrival in Turkey, U.S. President will be guarded by 9000 intelligence and police officers.
  • http://www.armtown.com/news/en/pan/20090406/30149/
by on Apr. 7, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
yovonna
by Member on Nov. 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I never saw this in our news .....TURKISH INTELLIGENCE FOIL ATTEMPT ON OBAMA'S LIFE.  I pray he does not get killed because those in line for the President are worse. GOOD WORK FOR THIS REPORT .. .......                                                                                                  .....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)