Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just for fun......life size Lego Jesus

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jfvsy2G44S1zgbkMgubhgKUEEPuQ

I've seen Darth Vader & R2D2 to Wild Animals including a giant Giraffe made from Legos but never a beautiful statue of our Lord....this is really awesome!
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kimzzshane
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 9:09 PM

wow...it is beautiful,,,Ive never seen anything like this..thanks for sharing.........

yovonna
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:23 AM

I love that .....and see if you like this .....your a good friend in JESUS love always

yovonna
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:27 AM

this is larger  enjoy

The Jesus Christ statue stands 1.78 metres (5.8 feet) high

yovonna
by Member on Oct. 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I found this Christ the Redeemer (statue)File:Cristo Redentor Rio de Janeiro 4.jpg        Christ the Redeemer (Portuguese: O Cristo Redentor, formerly Portuguese: Christo redemptor) is a statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; considered the largest art deco statue in the world. The statue stands 39.6 metres (130 ft) tall, including its 9.5 metres (31 ft) pedestal, and 30 metres (98 ft) wide. It weighs 635 tons (700 short tons), and is located at the peak of the 700 metres (2,300 ft) Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park overlooking the city. It is one of the tallest of its kind in the world. The statue of Cristo de la Concordia in Cochabamba, Bolivia, is slightly taller, standing at 40.44 metres (132.7 ft) tall with its 6.24 metres (20.5 ft) pedestal and 34.20 metres (112.2 ft) wide. A symbol of Christianity, the statue has become an icon of Rio and Brazil. The statue of Christ the Redeemer is a very important symbol of Brazil's Christianity.  It is made of reinforced concrete and soapstone.  [    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)