Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Things WON'T Get You to Heaven.....

Posted by on May. 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 3706 Total Views

Feeling a little facetious tonight but perfectly honest at the same time. Figured if we can list all the things that WON'T get one into heaven then maybe some can come to understand the only way to get there.........

1. Labeling yourself in any manner such as: Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jew, JW, Pentecost, Baptist, 'New Ager', Fundamentalist, Luthern, Quaker, Menonite, Amish, Atheist, and especially witch, warlock or pagan will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

2. Growing up in a 'religious' family or having religious parents will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

3. Going to your place of worship regularly will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

4. Being 'spiritual' will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

5. Being succussful & rich will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

6. Being very 'charitable' will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

7. Protecting animals & caring for strays will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

8. Being a 'Nice' person will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

9. Praying numerous times a day, every day, will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

10. Protecting the Earth and enviroment will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

11. Demonstrating for 'causes' will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

12. Being a 'Free Thinker' & 'Free Spirit' will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

13. Having 'Your own' way of worshipping God will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

14. "Not killing anyone" will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

15. Being a loving person to your family, children, spouse & friends will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

16. Helping those who are without will NOT get you into the Kingdom of Heaven.

So what WILL get you into the Kingdom? Surrendering to Jesus, the ONLY way of redemption. Accepting the FREE GIFT of Salvation.

by on May. 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
yovonna
by Member on May. 23, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Amen sister your right So what WILL get you into the Kingdom? Surrendering to Jesus, the ONLY way of redemption. Accepting the FREE GIFT of Salvation. this is not easy to do and I am glad JESUS changed me and I can get in heaven because of HIS BLOOD... ..................

ELIZABETH139
by on Oct. 10, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Being sanctified holy through redemption and letting our blessed LORDS love light shine through so all can see! From our heavenly father,to his holy son;our blessed saviour,to the holy ghost they put into our souls....AMEN!

Quoting yovonna:

Amen sister your right So what WILL get you into the Kingdom? Surrendering to Jesus, the ONLY way of redemption. Accepting the FREE GIFT of Salvation. this is not easy to do and I am glad JESUS changed me and I can get in heaven because of HIS BLOOD... ..................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)