Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rabbi on Obama's comments in Egypt on Jerusalem

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2009 at 1:42 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 429 Total Views

I copied this paragraph from the following website of Rabbi Chaim Richman. Interesting to get opinions from another's eyes.....

http://templemountjerusalem.blogspot.com/

On June 4, 2009, President Barack H. Obama delivered a speech in Cairo, Egypt, that contained a distorted view of the Jewish people's historical ties to the land of their forefathers, the land of Israel. The following video is a point-for-point Jewish response by Rabbi Chaim Richman to some, (but certainly not all), of Obama's outrageous claims. This is required viewing.

by on Jun. 13, 2009 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
yovonna
by Member on Nov. 7, 2009 at 3:39 PM

this sure needs to be seen by every one ......thanks for posting it.....  we need more post like this  keep up the good work..                                                         .

christian3225
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 6:32 PM

no one has thr right to do this to them.

tracy33
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Obama is said to be a "Christian" all his life- why doesn't he know this? Why doesn't he have knowledge of God's Word? When I hear Obama talking about this it makes me sick- he is deceiving so many people into thinking this is right. He is speaking the "tolerance" of this world not God's Word. He keeps talking of peace- Islam is not peaceful to any other religion- especially Jews and Christians. It's all ridiculous. I'm afraind for America- God's Word says if you turn your back on the Jews God will turn His back on you. Wonder if Obama has ever read that in the Bible.

sweethonesty520
by Member on Mar. 17, 2011 at 4:46 PM

IM SORRY BUT OBAMA NEEDS TO REPENT ...AND WE ALL NEED TO PRAY FOR  ISRAEL,GOD MADE A COVENANT WITH ISRAEL AND HE HAS NO INTENTIONS OF GOING BACK ON HIS WORD ... I PRAY FOR OUR PRESIDENT TO COME TO KNOW JESUS AMEN!!

sweethonesty520
by Member on Mar. 17, 2011 at 5:10 PM

THERE IS SOME THINGS YOU JUST DONT TOUCH AND ISREAL IS ONE OF THEM ..THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!  GOD HELPS THOSE WHO TRYS TO STAND IN HIS  WAY , THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE THERE WHY BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO ...OBAMA NEEDS TO PICK UP HIS BIBLE AND LISTEN TO WHAT GOD IS SAYING ..IMUSLIMS  HAS NO MENTIONS OF ISREAL NOR DO THEY  MENTION JESUS BEING LORD AND SAVIOR!!  I PRAY FOR THE SOULS OF THESE PEOPLE ..THE MUSLIMS ARE EVIL,,,,THERE TOLERANCE IS A JOKE ..THE BOND THAT IS UNBREAKABLE IS GODS COVENANT AMEN !!!!!!!!!

medikel88
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Obama quotes from his "holy koran". He is a muslim and is against Christianity! I've known this for a while. Shame on American for allowing him to stand as our president! God have mercy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)