Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice please

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 59 Total Views

I'll start by introducing myself my name is Brandi i am 22 years old and i was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago, Me and my dh are going to start trying is there any tips or any vitamins you recommend trying that will help with the trying process.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hunnny_bre
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:49 AM
A healthy multivitamin. 3 months prior to pregnancy is good to be on a prenatal vitamin. As well as a SUPER b complex vitamin fish oil and CoQ10. Also try taking all bread/bread like food items and dairy out of your life for a week or two to see how you feel. Sometimes just by doing that your body can lose quite a bit of inflammation. Processesing bread and dairy is very hard on our bodies when we have PCOS. A LOT of vegetables and fruit aren't hard on us. Also try following a low glycemic index diet lifestyle east only the foods in the low category or foods all these steps including only drinking water and juices diluted 50/50 with water will help your eggs mature to be healthy and will give ovulation a much better chance of happening. As with anything severe enough like PCOS healthy lifestyle changes can take a couple months to completely rejuvenate our insides so be patient with yourself and the process! Good luck!!!!!:)
hunnny_bre
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Include also many plant proteins like beans legumes seeds and nuts as well as dark veggies they have proteins as well. If u eat any animal proteins make them lean meat like chicken/fish! Hardboiled eggs are great because u don't have to use oils or butter to cook them. Let us know how it goes! Also try going to the forum "trying to conceive" its much more active then this one and there are many women in there also dealing with PCOS while TTC! Hope to see u there!

Do not give up ever, we are finally pregnant with our first ever after 4 intense years of trying. And 7 without protection. It happened naturally and it will happen for you guys!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)