Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Majorly confused - No idea what is going on

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

Hi

We have been ttc since Jan 08 we found out 6 months ago that I have PCOS, We have now been given Chlomid and have taken it end of May I am now on cd 35 with no sign of period. I have done a preg test today that was neg but have to have blood tests tomorrow. I didnt get a pos result with my daughter till i was nearly 9 weeks gone. I am hoping that we have been lucky but I know that to catch on month one is nie on impossible.

My question is this really i have been using a clearblue opk and on cd 8 went to two bars and stayed like that till cd 25, I dont know if I ovulated at all so i dont know what to do. We are on 50mg of chlomid on days 2-6 if we are not pregnant and my period does not come when should i take the next lot of chlomid.

Im so confused.

I also have cravings and sore boobs pee'ing all the time and stomach feels bloated. so the signs are there just dont know anymore.

Any suggestions???

Thanks love and baby dust to all

Liz xxx

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
abc100
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Dont take clomid until you confirm with your doc that you are not pregnant and if you are pregnant then dont take clomid at all.

bye nd best of luck.

lizandgaryxx
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I know that it is just what to do if the period doesnt come at all.

want this so bad but as it is my first cycle of chlomid i dont know what to expect.

abc100
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 3:07 AM

don't worry if your period didn't come. Go to the doc and have an Ultrasound by that you'll come to know whether your period is going to come or not? And for clomid, well I've also tried my 1st round of it but it didn't work on me at all, usually in most of the cases clomid doesn't work in 1st round , everyone has to try with 3-4 cycles.

Best of luck to all.

beibee
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Hi, my name is Stella...i am a thin PCOS...i also have been trying clomid for 2 months..but no good news...then this month i stop taking clomid, only take acid folic and metformin...i would like to ask...it is affect my ovulation?thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)