Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We Are the Champions, Again!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 401 Total Views

After a thrilling 12th place finish at the Sweet Adelines International Competition back in October in Seattle WA, Harmony Celebration Chorus is once again the Regional 15 Champion Chorus, and also winner of the first place Mid Size Chorus medal & the Renee Craig Performance Award!  We are now eligible to compete in the 2012 International Contest in Denver Co.  Woo Hoo, HCC!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bergysmom
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!! My friend Sally Briner used to sing for the Harborlites. She's busy fighting cancer so can't be with her group. But I cheer for you and wish all the best to you!!

I can't sing a note, but love the sweet Adeline sounds.
Good luck!
Terri Ann (AKA) Bergysmom
Marinefranksmom
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Hi!  The Harborlites finished in third place this year in Denver!  They were wonderful!  Our chorus finished 13th this year but scored better than we did in Seattle & we are proud of our performance.  I'm so sorry your friend is ill & I pray she will recover & get back to singing.  I've been singing with Sweet Adelines for almost 30 years & I can't imagine my life without the music & the friends I've made. I'm glad you enjoy the music - it's so much fun!   Give Sally my regards & tell her if you can that I am in the chorus that used to be the Ramapo Valley Chorus (3time International Champions) directed by Renee Craig.  If she's been a Sweet Adeline for more than a short time, she'll know who I mean.

Bergysmom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you , she's trying to recover from the chemo and doesn't know anyone right now. Still hoping she has more days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)