Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your fave?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

I have a long haired black and tan mini dachshund...  Hes the first dachshund ive had since i was really little..

Hubby and i were looking into having more later on so I was curious on the other variaties..  I like the wirehaired.. but dont know anything about their temperament...

What do you guys think?

Get your dog fixed asap!  His balls may explode all over your nice furniture!!!!

I don't knix breeders just stupid people who breed.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
crick926
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 7:45 PM

We like the long haires any color!~! we have a long hair black and tan and 2 long hair brown with black trim lol we also have 3 short hairs 1 liver colored 1 double dapple brown and white and 1 just brown. 

Crickett!!

moenelephants
by Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM

HI I am new here!!!! I have had a doxie growing up that was smooth,red. Real nice girl.We had 3 doxies...our Reggie pasted away not that long ago....16 yrs of greatness!!!! he was a smooth red and wild boar!! {they called him black stripe down back!!}  we have a long hair black and tan its something how they look alike sometimes these doxies!!!!! ours is half smooth and half long hair so maybe his hair isnt as long as some!! he is a cutie!!! and then we adopted one from someone a dapple smooth!!! SHES a pistol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I/we wanted to get a wire dont know tooo much about them!!! love them all...but long hairs hair somtimes hard to comb!!! GLAD I found this group!!! love finding out new things about doxies!!!!!!  I also would like to know everyone take on different coats!!!

Aslen
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2009 at 3:20 PM

I'm partial to the smooth coat Dachshunds. I guess it's all in what you're used to. I have a black and tan Dachshund, and I'll most definitely get another smooth coat doxie when the time comes. 

meg_new.gif Meg picture by purplevaze

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)