• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm new to the group.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

I have a puppy about two months old. I never had any problem's with the dachshund we had before, but she was older when we got her. The problem is I cant get her to poo out side. She will let us know when she has to do her pee job no problem. The other thing is all the crying. She think's she has to be in your arm's 24-7. Need some help please! I love her so much, but she's about to make me nut's!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Suzyzee
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I have a new puppy also because my older dog died. How long have you had the puppy?? Have you tried using training pads?? My little guy does not always make it yet, but I give him a really small treat whenever he goes outside for me. I also have a 6 year old dappled and a 1 year old that turns out to be the grandson of my girl that just died (the breeder and I just cried when we realized it). Sooner or later they do get it, just some take longer then others. I know what you mean about the crying!! I have not had a puppy in many years and this little guy can make my ears ache!! Fortunately he adores my 12 year old and that helps, though I do worry about when school starts.

magonolia
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM

About two week's or so.  Puppy pads and news papers get  shredded!  How ever, I have noticed that if I scold her for what she did and give her dirt looks she is so up set she will scream like she doesn'tlike it. It's almost comical because I haven't touched her. We are doing a little better each day. To day she went to the door and cried to go out side and I praised her for it. And every time she go's potty I praise her for it and she get's all excited. She's so cute! We just love her. If we can just make it threw the puppy stage I think were gonna make it. I know what you mean about school starting. I have two teen's and they love her and help out so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)