Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi all

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 241 Total Views

I'm new to the group, we just got our first mini dachshund puppy her name is tinker bell and she is now 8 weeks old. Shes a character. I don't know much about these dogs all i know is that i was raised with these dogs my grandparents aunts uncles and cousins all have them even now. Shes a short haired black and tan. I seen her parents they are both really small 8-9 pounds. We are in the process of potty training. which for some reason is hard for her, she can't get out of our house cause she is so small and the steps are so big i have two small kids and its hard to leave them to take her out, i'm use to opening the door and letting duchess our mini schnauzer out our front yard is fenced in so she can't get hurt. Also should i start teaching her to sit and do stuff now or is she too young? Duchess was 5 months when i got her so she already did all of that, i'm use to big dogs so this is all new to me! Also what kind of dog food is best for her being a puppy? thanks so much ladies!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
crick926
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 4:46 PM

What a cutie!!!  Welcome to the group altho there doesnt seem to be much going on here.  I have 6 doxies!  So if nothing else friend me and we can correspond about them if you like!

Crickett!!

Janis198
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 3:14 PM

awww so cute!

Janis mommy to 5 great kids =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)