Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a special thanks

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:44 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 115 Total Views
okt his isnt mine i know but it touched me and i wanted to pass it on a friend of mine sent this to me and i send it out with all those military familys, you all are so amazing!
Sabrina

Ok this is kinda a chain letter sorry I gota do it.

Well this is for the spouses of milatary solder. I just want to say that as a maried solder I have found that the job of being my wife is senceraly the hardest job I have ever seen. I know that this is the same for all milatary mariages so I ask with out any guilt trips or any bull shit if you suport a any solder you should defanitly suport ther spouse with out that spouse that solder is nothing so I ask that you please send every solders spouse a simple thank you for doing the hardest job they will ever have being maried to a solder.
Thank you to all solders and all solders spouse.
to all the wives ans husbands THANK you we are nothing with out you
Spc Allard Jake

(You do not have to copy and send this but you can if you want please spread the msg. thogh. If you start sending this msg. please sighn your name its a little more personal. Lastly to all my freinds you know I cant write so if you want corect my speling and gramer as you pass this please do it)
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)