Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

talking yet

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

no my little one hasn't said anything yet. sometimes she'll make a sound like"mmmma mmm ma" which sounds like she might be trying to say ma. but i'm not sure. i just think it wishful thinking

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mylife0809
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 4:10 PM

don't worry it'll happen she prolly trying to say mama but the mmm sound is hard for babies so be proud of her. it's not easy just mimick her sounds she'll get excited and keep trying to make new ones and repeat those taht she knows.

NINA003
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Dont worry your baby will be talkin in no time and when your baby does start talkin your gonna want them to stop. Lol my DD is sayin ma ma, da da, pop pop, and  ba ba. she is also starting to say hi. My DS is 2 1/2 and o man he has a mouth on him lol. Just gonna add that she now says hi, bye, banana ( a nana) lol too cute. and nite nite.

MHJ-motherof3
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Mine son is not talking either... eventually he will get it!!  :)  I know yours will too - though at least your little on is making a mmmmm sound - mine is stuck on the b sound only - babababa!!  :)  Hope you hear mama soon!!

vpsmama
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 12:49 PM

My son is not talking yet either. He does however make sounds like ma, huh, ba. He also tries to copy sounds we make so keep trying with your daughter she WILL get it eventually.

nalleli3408
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 3:51 PM

My daughter is saying mama, papa and dada! so dont worry every baby is diff.  mine started off with the D sound and then the P then the M...they say M is the hardest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)