Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your little one have a fave?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

When the Dell commercial with the song Lolli pop or the Baskin and Robbins one with Ice Cream and Cake comes on he gets SSSSOOOO excited!  He starts bouncing up and down dancing, laughing and "singing!!  It is the cutest thing!  He also does this when Cailou or Clifford the Big Red Dog comes on!  Does your little one do this?  If so, what is it that excites them??!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
friend8622
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 6:37 PM

HA! That is funny, my march baby doesn't do anything like that, but my 2 1/2 year old.  My 2 1/2 year old loves the gicko commercials that since the three doors down song, he imitates what they do on the commercials.  It is quite funny!  He also loved the five dollar footlong commercial and would sing the song.  And everytime there is a Papa Johns pizza commercial he says more pizza please.  It is quite funny the things kids do.  I love it.

fweckles
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:16 PM

sesame street and sid the science kid are my sons 2 faves... he actually pointed at the tv the other day and said Sid when it came on

FLMotherof2
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I love little babies dances! My son pretty much loves all theme songs.  His favorites are the Imagination Movers songs, Spongebob, and Kipper. He also really loves that Dragonestea (numa) song and other Euro pop songs. He will stop whatever he's doing to run in front of the tv to do his little bounce dance.  He's recently added a sideways shake and a twirl to his dance repertoire.

cmkahn
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM

All tooooooooooooo cute!  Babies are so cute!

davjrsmommy
by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 4:04 PM

My son is 16 months and he loves the song LOW RIDER, theme fron George Lopez. He just stops what hes doing and stands there staring at the tv and bounces up and down. Also The Doodle Bops  and Lazy town hes glued to the tv when that comes on

AdensMama0308
by on Aug. 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Aden loves that Dell commercial too!  He goes "pop, pop, pop" when it comes on.  He also loves the cocoa rice crispies commercial, and he says "caca, caca, caca" for that one.

He's got favorites for lots of things, I'd say.  His favorite stuffed animal is a monkey he calls "mee-mee".  His favorite foods are fruits and veggies (we got luck there!).  He chooses those over anything!

fweckles
by on Aug. 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM

i don't feel so alone... my son also chooses fruits and veggies over other stuff... where i live, that is not the norm =/

frazledmom
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Quoting fweckles:

i don't feel so alone... my son also chooses fruits and veggies over other stuff... where i live, that is not the norm =/

I know what you mean,  Here if your kid is not eating chicken nuggets and fries then OMG.  My 16 monthold prefers thefruits and veggies overeverything and LOOOVES STRAWBERRY SHREDDED WHEAT. 

But she will not watch anything on TV but when my cell rins she just starts dancing.

fweckles
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 9:06 PM

it's so funny you said that... today my son was refusing to eat so I tried to bribe him with a treat of chicken nuggets and french fries to get him to eat something and he only ate like 6 french fries and then wanted oatmeal

Quoting frazledmom:

Here if your kid is not eating chicken nuggets and fries then OMG.  My 16 monthold prefers thefruits and veggies overeverything and LOOOVES STRAWBERRY SHREDDED WHEAT.

Mom4Fish
by on Aug. 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Mine is not really into movies or shows yet (althogh pooh or kung fu panda give her pause) she LOVES that commercial with Hansel and Gretel using GPS on the phone it has to be quiet during it or she yells and when its on no matter what she is doing she stops dead and just stares. Its funny to watch and yes the ice cream cake commercial gets her dancing but in all fairness it gives everyone dancing. Dont lie you know it makes you bob up and down a least.

Mom4fish~Monica

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)