Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

READY TO MAKE SOME MONEY????

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 59 Total Views

how are youAre you ready to laugh your way to the BANK in 2009.  Check it out, I own an operate my on business from home an I get paid to party now that's cool.

STOP DREAMING GET PAY THAT TUITION, GET THAT BIG HOUSE, BE DEDIT FREE OR JUST BE HAPPY

January is the month to rock your owe home base business.Live the dreams that you have forgotten about or place to the side. How can you I do that in these time, be my own BOSS

I am currently offering a NO CASH INVESTMENT business, where you get a starter kit valued at $450 for FREE.  No experience necessary, we train you and you get to work your own hours. I can help you earn an extra $1,000 a month simply by working 18 hours a month! Here you can make as much as you want  the skies the limit, and you decide how much you think you are worth! You can work days, nights weekends, it's all up to you!!

START YOUR HOME BASE BUSINESS IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY AND BE YOUR ON WAY THE EARN  AN ALL EXPENSES PAID FABULOUS VACATION.

Every year they plan a trip we can earn to an amazing destination! Our expenses are paid, and we are pampered like you wouldn't believe! In 2009, we're going to Mexico's seaside on the Mayan Riviera! But while I'm working to earn the trip, I'm also getting my usual weekly check for the sales I'm doing. It's like getting paid twice!

Let's not delay any longer start your business between NOW and January 29, 2009. I shall pay your taxes & shipping during this period.

Feel free to call me if you have any additional questions or concern.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Bonnie Raywave

305-467-0608

www.partylite.biz/bonnielites

Check out Group: Be your own boss

Success is Not measured by what you Accomplish but by the opposition
You have encountered, and the Courage with which you have
Maintained the struggle against Overwhelming odds". Orison Swett Marden

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)