Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 62 Total Views

Helen Keller was blind since the age of 19 months.  A reporter asked her if there was anything worse than being blind?  She replied "Yes" having sight and no VISION.

Wow, this is a phrase for thought.  I am now legally blind at 71 years old.  I was blind in one eye since childhood and my other eye went over 20 years ago.  It is a slow, degenerate eye disease called Retenities Pigmentosa AkA RP.  I was told then that there was no cure for it.  I made my mind up at that time that I was going to continue with my life doing my normal things,

I soon had to go on disability and thought staying home would be fun.  After awhile, it became very boring and I started searching for something to do.  I have worked in a Direct Marketing company for 12 years until my sight has caused me to go in a different direction.  I can no longer fill and package orders the way I used to do.  I decided to look into the MLM business.  I did not know where to start but I just searched and searched on the internet. 

My computer makes me feel like a sighted person so I spend a lot time working on it.  I have been provided with software programs that enlarge the font so I can see or if I want it will read to me.  This was all provided for me by the Missouri Blind Rehab.  The name of the software is Zoom Text 9.1.

The reason for all this information is to let you know you can have a VISION no matter what your physical condition is.  All you have to do is to find a support group that is willing to keep you focused. 

All my research on the computer has finally found one for me that keeps me focused on my VISION.  I found this group about 5 months ago and have had the opportunity to spend hours with some of the most genuine, caring and supportive people.  They are from all over the world and all walks of life.  Their main focus is to support you in what you want to do.  They do not criticize or try to tell you what to do; they are truly there for support.  We support each other.  The training you get from this group plus support is extraordinary.  I have never been around people like this that accept you as you are.  I do not have to go out of my house to get this support.  It is provided to me by conference calls, videos and audios.    The magic about this is.  It is all FREE.

Michael Dlouhy has been in the MLM field for over 30 years.  He just wants to share what he has learned and there are no strings attached.  He has 2 daily conference calls that you can join.  He also sponsors a Mental Cleanse group that he uses "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.  This is a popular book that was written shortly after the Great Depression in the 1930's.  When listening to this book, you would think it was written for today.   The same problems existed then as exist now.  He shows you how you can own your own life.  His words are so inspiring and put into an easy language to understand.

First step for owning your own life is downloading this free e book by Michael Dlouhy.  It is called Success in 10 steps.  This can be your start and new VISION for 2009.  The group is Mentoring for Free and all is FREE.  Click on the site below.

This book can help and assist you in any frustration you are presently having in your home business.

Even if you do not have a home business, Mentoring For Free can help give you a new VISION for life.

God Bless and Have a Blessed New Year.

Maggie Kress

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)