Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best hospital to give birth in NYC

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 3:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 3087 Total Views

Hey Ladies!! I was wondering if anybody knows of a good hospital to give birth in with great attentive and charasmatic doctors.  Also a very clean environment is a must.

I Was also wondering your opinion on best  medical plan for pregnant woman. Last time i was pregnant i went to the new york presbyterian clinic  and gave birth in the hospital next door. the only thing was i didnt have my own doctor bc i went to the clinic so when i gave birth i got whoever was on call. I was wondering if anybody had a good experience. was anybody able to have a primary doctor do the check ups and deliver the baby and if you went to a doctors office where it is more private other than a clinic. if anybody has some advise please let me know! thank you all.

Janet

by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lgand2angels
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2011 at 7:19 AM
I'm sorry no one replied to your post. Hope you found the perfect place you and had a safe and healthy birth. For future reference: I personally prefer to have my OB doctor seeing me throughout my pregnancy to do the delivery. It's very comforting to see that familiar face in the delivery room along w staff. During prenatal I went to my OB's private office (no clinic crowds or waiting) and delivered at Einstein/Montifiore Hospital for both of my pregnancy. I had a great experience! We chose to go all natural and were successful.
Reddz21
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2011 at 3:31 PM

which doc did you use??

Wyteflower
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I'm not sure if this answer is still needed but I love new york presbyterian hospital at Dykman location. It's clean and have caring staffs.   I didn't have a bad experience at all and the doctors were very attentive.  My Dr who was with me throughtout my checkups didn't deliver me but at the end the Dr scheduled at the time was great.  To be honest, I cared less if my OB Dr delievered me or not, because the pain was so blinding all I wanted for it to be over and done with. 

KymberleeAnn
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I like Albert Eistien in The Bronx because they have only private maternity rooms 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)