Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY IS THIS GROUP DEAD?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 667 Total Views

WHY IS THIS GROUP DEAD?

WAKE UP LOL...

by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Maman9
by Member on May. 29, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Social networks perhaps..really!

Maman9
by Member on Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I am checking in. Happy summer!

hiswifey812
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Im checking in as well!! :-))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lgand2angels
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2011 at 7:32 AM
I'm also checking in.. Lol 
Maman9
by Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Fellow mothers, I am "all over the place", literally, with community work, pet rescue and East Coast work assignments to help pay off $44,000 in college loans with my daughter and her father's aid.

Right now, I am working on a crisis that some of you may be able to relate to, if only through a relative or friend.

As if NYC could not get more arrogant, a partial vacate order was ignored by the tenants on the floor with illegal conversions and the owner for almost two years. On August 30th, the city agencies decided to finally enforce it. Since the landlord had deliberately removed the door to the upstairs floor where there were no violations, as usual they rushed there first, broke new locks recommended by NYPD less than a week before due to the landlord's abuse of access. The longest tenant was praying for the city to address situations, yet out-of-town on a work assignment. After-the-fact, since they ordered everyone to move, the cowards changed the original partial vacate order to a full vacate order. All city staff and council members have not acted to redress this wrong. Just like the stubborn illegal tenants and landlord got a free pass to keep disregarding the city for over a year, the very tenant that always greeted the building inspectors and firemen to see that floor has been left in jeopardy. There was a legitimate lease through August 2012 which will be useless if the tenant returns before September 30th like the city wants to, calls for access and moves out.

So many New Yorkers, including residents and bureacrats have not learned one thing about humility since 9/11/2011. The stabbed man on the street last year also mirrored that. The woman he rescued from an attack fled and never called for him tp get help before her assailant killed him. New Yorkers will help a stranger find his/her way, however this inhumanity is appalling and only perpetuates bad images of NYC as a big city.

Pray for the tenant, the crime victims and NYC to do right by people, from now on.

Maman9
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM

here again

Maman9
by Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Happy Holidays!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)