Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to take a moment to welcome everyone to the group.  I hope to learn a lot from everyone here.  I am a home baker and sweet lover.  I love to create fun and delicious treats for my family and parties.  I hope to learn a lot from others and love to share what has worked great for me.
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Replies (21-25):
Ednarooni
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Hi, my name is Ednarooni, affectionately given to me by my daughter.  I have taken one cake decorating class years ago and have enjoyed doing some cookies, but would like to try my hand at cakes.  I would "LOVE" to take some cake decorating classes... I have bought cake tools, DVD'S etc, but would like some hands on experience.  Nice to be here.

CookieMama13
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM

hi all my name is Terri (AKA Terri'sSweetz) and im a mom to Dani she is 5 and i love to bake and make all kinds of goodies ... for anything at all .... I have been doing this as a home biz off & on now for a lil while but really want my own lil shopp 1 day ... I also want to take a wilton cake decorating class really soon , would love to start making cakes , up until now i have been affraid to  try them  well other than for my own kids parties... so we will see ... hope to learn some tips and also will share some recipes ... have fn baking ....

hugs

Terri

Pnkribbon
by on Jul. 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Hi,

My name is Jean and I LOVE baking. My specialty is cookies and cupcakes. I am slowly starting my own business from home for parties or events. So far all is slow on that end. I hope to take some Wilton classes soon and learn more. For me baking is relaxing...when I am in a crappy mood I bake, and then all is good.

Here are my eater cookies that were a huge hit with the family.

pink ribbon  Pnkribbon

braysmommykari
by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Hi, Im Kari. Im 24 yrs old and have a 9 month old named Braydon. I love to bake. I have a huge sweet tooth. I am hoping to share my ideas and learn some new ones. Thanks.

madipayt
by on Jul. 24, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Hi, I'm Brandi.  Love to bake with my girls and am always looking for new recipes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN