Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life has totally changed because of AmeriPlan!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:11 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 78 Total Views

Hi my name is Carolee Sperry and I am a proud work at home mom for AmeriPlan. I am also the Rochester Work At Home Examiner.  I recently became the coordinator for the Central New York Network Marketing group.

I know many people hear about AmeriPlan, but don't really know what AmeriPlan is. So I would like to tell you a little about myself, The Freedom At Home Team, and AmeriPlan.

AmeriPlan is a 17 year discount health benefits company. We offer our members affordable dental and health plans.  We also started offering savings in several "non-medical areas" such as legal services, auto services, dining, recreation, ID theft services, Child ID services, and more. With the state of the economy, who doesn't need most if not ALL of these services?

Check out the savings we received on our glasses using our AmeriPlan card. 

I started my journey with AmeriPlan 2 years ago. I saw that they were a health benefits company and that they belonged to a long list of organizations- even the US Chamber of Commerce, which demands that their members have excellent credientials.

I also saw that their health benefits card is accepted at such Fortune 500 companies as Walmart, Walgreens, Pearl Vision, Eye Masters, Sears, JC Penny and more. I was sold! I plunged ahead and started my journey home.

I quit my job part-time about 9 months later. I have NEVER regretted it. The residual income allows me to persue my other interests, like writing. And since I write about Work at home, it all sort of ties in together beautifully.

It has not always been an easy road- I had a lot to learn. I had been unsuccessful in several other work from home attempts.

But this time it truly was different. I had the support of a strong team behind me. The Freedom at Home Team has the best training of any team at AmeriPlan. The online training is awesome- it is easy to follow and that is backed up by our awesome training calls. You can attend one or two or attend them all- it's entirely up to you. We always keep current with the latest marketing trends. You are never left alone here.

My passion is to help other moms be able to stay home with their children. I started my column with Examiner.com and my blog, Advice For Work At Home so that I could share what I have learned with others.

This year, I started homeschooling my 12-year-old daughter as well. She has Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis and last year was a rough year for her. That is a whole new experience, but she enjoys helping me with my business.

AmeriPlan is currently looking for individuals who would like to work from the comforts of home.

All that's need are a telephone, a computer with Internet service, and a passion to succeed!

We receive:

• Daily Pay
  • Weekly Pay
  • Monthly Pay
  • Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic for the entire household w/option for a health plan
  • Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
  • Savings on legal services, ID Theft Protection, automotive, legal services, dining, entertainment, and more!
  • We also receive savings on "business" items at Dell Computer, Office Depot, Sprint Wireless, and more.
  • 5 websites, totally maintained by the company
  • Free training and mentoring by our leaders
  • Team Forum
  • Online Back office with email, company updates, team stats and more.
  • 401K and direct deposit available

Interested in work at home with AmeriPlan?

Click HERE to learn more details about our great work at home opportunity

Write down any questions you may have and request your interview today!

Request Your Interview Today!

Learn More Here

Join my Team And Get Started Today!

Need Benefits? Check it out!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)