Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is So Fun! You earn money for simple things and have fun doing it! Check it out!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 85 Total Views

I love this site! I have only been a member for a little over a month now but I have earned a little over $35.00 and It is fun and lots to do! I also, have 12 referrals now, have an adult dragon and an egg I'm hatching! They have contests, you can chat, they have forums for help and contests, you can watch videos, do surveys, offers, shop, fight your dragon, slot machine, and other stuff to have fun and earn money! Totally fun and easy to make money several different ways! If you join I will help you!

It is all 100% Free! Check it out for yourself :)

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/513088

by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
StephMohr09
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

If you haven't checked this out, you should! Im now up to $37.50 and 16 Referrals in only a month :)

StephMohr09
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Wahoo! I started the Treasure Hunt and am on Act 2! Once you find the Treasure you get $100!! Love this Site!

dancing

StephMohr09
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM

BUMP!

StephMohr09
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM
So here is a look at what my earnings are so far in the month I've been doing Treasure Trooper :) Also, I earned 2 Gems so far :)  Think you can do better?? :P

$28.85

REFERRAL STATS

20 1st level
0  2nd level

CONGRATULATIONS

You have discovered the Emerald!

Emerald!

The Emerald has been awarded because you have had at least 5 first-level referrals each complete an offer. You will now see it in your Treasure Chest. Good job!

CONGRATULATIONS

You have discovered the Ruby!

Ruby!

The Ruby has been added to your Treasure Chest

StephMohr09
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Click the link above to Touch My Dragon Egg and Sign up and you will get $5 just for Signing Up, you will also get a free Dragon Egg and Nest and you get other goodies too just for being a Newbie :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN