Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The theme for this Open Challenge is... Let's Use Ribbons!!! So get out those ribbons, ladies! We want you to use your ribbons and/or ribbon scraps in a different or unique way on your card or layout. Some ideas could be ribbon flowers, a prize or corsage-type ribbon or even make a photo mat or two. Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Football!

Here are some pics to inspire you:

by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Replies (11-16):
STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Sep. 11, 2011 at 2:23 PM

i will post a tutorial their really easy

Quoting LittleWilson:

I wish I knew how to make a ribbon flower!!

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Sep. 11, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Love the LO Dawn-- Colors are great and the flowers are teriffic --- I was wondering also where the pins and split came from. We took a class on flower making when in Valley Forge. I think the biggest help is a large glue dot ---- am I right Dawn?

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Sep. 11, 2011 at 6:57 PM

the die cuts are from nifty fifties cart and i dont use any glue dots in making my ribbon flowers, i posted a tutorial.

Quoting Nannyfeb:

Love the LO Dawn-- Colors are great and the flowers are teriffic --- I was wondering also where the pins and split came from. We took a class on flower making when in Valley Forge. I think the biggest help is a large glue dot ---- am I right Dawn?

skyinautumn
by Christine on Sep. 12, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I am thoroughly enjoying looking at everyone's creations. I just can't wait till I can get my MOJO back to get scrapping, with school and the kids and such it is hard to find that time and desire.

MarilynG.
by Marilyn on Sep. 12, 2011 at 9:44 PM

I second that, Christine! LOL The kids were away at school today but I had so many activities today I wasn't home much at all. Here's hoping I get to scrap tomorrow!

hlmbugle
by on Oct. 1, 2011 at 12:05 AM

NoooOOoOooooo!  I think I'm 4 minutes late.  Ahh well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)