Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since my son was playing with his sword the morning and singing It's a Pirates life for me, I can't stop thinking about pirates. So for this week's diecut challenge we want to see at least one large layered diecut that reminds you of pirates! When you post your project, tell us why your cut(s) reminds you of pirates.
Don't forget to tell us what cart(s) you used for your newly completed card or LO.

Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Football!

by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Replies (31-38):
hlmbugle
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM

I absolutely ADORE pirate themes, so when I saw this challenge, I had so many ideas.  I chose this one, sans photo because I just happened to have a transparency of a song I taught my 1st-3rd graders for our spring concert a few years back.  I had wanted to do something with it, and this was my opportunity.  I wish I had some photos to go with it, but they're at school on my old computer, so they will probably be gone forever since nobody else really ever did anything with the old school photos.  The die-cut I used was from cutfiles.net and they have lots of .svg freebies there for your SCAL or Make the Cut programs.

MarciLB
by Marci on Sep. 28, 2011 at 4:22 PM

just adorable!

holding balloons  Marci

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Sep. 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Sep. 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Everytjing on this LO reminds me of Pirates. I drew and cut the pirates chest- cut from everyday paper dolls and made the pirate. pulled up a hat , boots & sword from the web. The parrott is from the web as well. With all of the carts I have none have anything pirate related. Used everyday paper dolls and Walk in my Garden carts.

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Sep. 29, 2011 at 7:46 AM

DAWN------The page and the kids both ADORABLE sorry I didn't comment sooner. So much to do so little time.LOL

STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Sep. 29, 2011 at 7:48 AM
Great stuff ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarciLB
by Marci on Sep. 29, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Wow barb..you sure got creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holding balloons  Marci

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Sep. 29, 2011 at 6:57 PM

very creative Barbara....gret job!

Heather, love the LO w/the lyrics.  Too bad you don't have any photos to remind you a little more of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)