Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monthly Challenge ~ Creative Cards to Lovely Layouts

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 2447 Total Views

Since the holidays are upon us, we thought you'd find some great inspiration from this card. As you know, for this challenge, we want you to look at the inspirational card and then create a new layout from it. This month's card is from the Stampin' Up blog. Use the color scheme, the embellishments, the design, whatever you want! Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Wreathe!

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Yum-O!  Great LO!!!  Love the herb/spice pp!

STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:12 PM

awesome page marci. is there anyone you dont know? or are you photoshopping your self in with all the famous people. roflmao.

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM
I am laughing out loud Dawn!...she is the 1st celebrity I ever met..and it lasted all of 45 seconds!....She was the keynote speaker last yr at this annual women'S health symposium that the local hospital puts on....we paid extra to meet her afterward, we didn't pay extra this year when we saw bette midler.....so we didn't meet her afterward!!!.......
STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:47 PM

i love racheal ray, bette midler is cool, her voice does get to me after a bit tho lol

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:53 PM
THE most favorite thing Was when my DH surprised me with front row seats to CHER...I just love her.....Up front was an amazing experience!.....That health conference they have also had , sissy spacek, geena davis, Goldie Hawn, mariska Hargitay, it's always a fun day....
Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 7, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Nice LO Marci- Photo is great.

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Dec. 7, 2011 at 12:49 PM

love cher, if i could turn back time is my fave song, love goldie hawn too i remember watching her in private benjamin lol. but front row must have been so awesome, great job marci's hubby. lol

Quoting MarciLB:

THE most favorite thing Was when my DH surprised me with front row seats to CHER...I just love her.....Up front was an amazing experience!.....That health conference they have also had , sissy spacek, geena davis, Goldie Hawn, mariska Hargitay, it's always a fun day....

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 7, 2011 at 7:13 PM

That is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...love the ornament tags....what is that on the punched border--stamping again?????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN