Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monthly Challenge ~ Creative Cards to Lovely Layouts

Since the holidays are upon us, we thought you'd find some great inspiration from this card. As you know, for this challenge, we want you to look at the inspirational card and then create a new layout from it. This month's card is from the Stampin' Up blog. Use the color scheme, the embellishments, the design, whatever you want! Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Wreathe!

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Replies (31-40):
MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Loving your work Sara!!!!....are all of these for the vacation album you're doing?

sjs
by Sara on Dec. 29, 2011 at 12:10 AM
Thanks ladies! Yes it is for the vacation album I'm making for my parents. I have until January 8 to finish it so I appreciate all the inspiration you ladies are giving me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM

glad to help Sara!

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 29, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Here's my LO....I found inspiration from border punch, buttons, twine (on the pail and shovel).  The title is summer fun....it's so hard to see with the glare.  Wow, just noticed my journaling is soooo crooked!

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 29, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Adorable...love the bucket journaling!...

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Very nice Jen-I would love to be at the beach in say -Florida-this weather is to darn cold for me. The kids look like they were enjouying themselves.

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:55 AM

here is mine:

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Meredith---- Very pretty  now tell me--- what did you do to the strip across the bottom to make me think it is a zipper?  Is that ribbon on ribbon?

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

MarciLB
by Marci on Jan. 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

so nice!....the girls are so darn cute....!

Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Thanks- My layout is of my oldest daughter, Jade- it is Celebrity Day at school-and she was Amy Winehouse--and her friend is the girl from legally blonde. lol... and the "zipper" is actually- a strip of fake ribbon that was made on the page... lol-but it does look like ribbon. :O)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)