Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As you know, this open challenge can be anything that we find fun or interesting that's on the blogs or in the craft magazines right now. This week, we want you to find inspiration in the decorations around you, specifically, we want you to use the below Christmas Advent Calender for your inspiration. Make a card or LO using elements from the inspiration decoration and it doesn't have to be a Christmas theme either. Tell us a few elements you chose to use. Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Wreathe!

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:18 AM
Replies (11-19):
MarilynG.
by Marilyn on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Awesome collage, Marci. Now that's one way to get alot of pics on a LO! LOL

Dawn, intersting interpretation. Very cute.

sjs
by Sara on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I was inspired by the blocking....

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Sara....they are going to Love this book.....Nice page!

sjs
by Sara on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Thanks Marci!  I hope so!  This was my whole family having a Just Dance competition.  Thats my DH on the floor....he won and my niece couldn't stop laughing.

Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Here is mine-i was inspired by the numbers and the blocks...

sjs
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Ooooo Meredith!  I love it!  The quilted paper and the numbers look great!  The kids are getting so big!

MarciLB
by Marci on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Meredith...you have been busy!!!!....that is soooooo cleverly done.....I love the way some of the kids are peeking through the numbers.....top notch LO!!!!
Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Thanks Sara-you are so right~ they are growing soooo fast! and Thanks for the sweet compliments Sara and Marci...

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Meredith this one is just Darling-Love the way the pics of the kids are placed so they peek through the #s & the way you used the blocks

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)