Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look Here First ~ December Challenges & CASH Jackpot Rules

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:30 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 1759 Total Views

Brrr.... well, December is certainly here! Where has the year gone? 'Tis the season for celebrating, decorating, shopping and making merry! It's also the season for taking alot of pictures too, so let's get them scrapped together. This month we'll be crafting to earn some Scrappy Christmas Wreathes! 

Like usual, we do ask before you start, that you make your own post here in this forum so we (and you) can keep track of all the challenges you do. On the top of the body of your post please type:

"I have earned ______  Scrappy Wreathes". 

And on the post heading, put your points in parentheses after your title ex: "Jane's Scrappy Wreathes (#)".

If you're new to the group or these challenges, please click here and read a little more about it (it will be the section in red) - Ya gotta be in it, to win it!

All work must be posted by midnight YOUR TIME and we will to the randomizer the next day.

This month we will continue our Jackpot Prize, but it will now be a $3.00 CASH ONLY entry. This jackpot is completely optional. We will still need 5 participants to play so the winner will have at least $15.00 in winnings (that's a paper pack right there! LOL). If we don't have 5 participants for one month, then we'll carry over the money for next month's jackpot and if you contributed, then you will not have to pay for the next month. 

But again, you do not have to participate in the jackpot and yous can still do all the challenges. But, if you need a little more incentive or just find it more fun to scrap that way, please feel free to participate in the Jackpot. Click here to see the rules - RULES.

This month's hostess is: Marilyn Gondek

Her address is: 248 Vermont Drive, Brick, NJ 08723

So there you have it ladies! Please check out the new challenges. We hope you find them inspiring. Have fun and happy scrapping!

Jackpot Prizes Received From:
Marci, Angie

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
temptationsgirl
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Ok ladies I thought last month said Jen was hosting Dec & Jan's jackpot? I want to go ahead & mail Jan jackpot prize so is it Jen or Marilyn? LOL

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM

we're not sure yet for january!

Quoting temptationsgirl:

Ok ladies I thought last month said Jen was hosting Dec & Jan's jackpot? I want to go ahead & mail Jan jackpot prize so is it Jen or Marilyn? LOL

TheScrapyPatch
by Head Admin on Dec. 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Your're right, Angie. Jen was supossed to host Dec & Jan, but since we only had 2 people contribute to the Nov jackpot and I had the money already, I decided to host again. Jen and I won't be seeing each other this month, so it made since. Jen will probably host Jan & Feb, I guess, if her schedule is okay. No worries. We're laid back here. LOL

~ Marilyn

TheScrapyPatch
by Head Admin on Dec. 9, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Week 2 challenges are posted! Happy scrapping!

TheScrapyPatch
by Head Admin on Dec. 16, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Week 3 challenges have been posted!!!

PLEASE NOTE:  WEEK 2 LAYOUT SKETCH CHALLENGE WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED.  PLEASE REPOST YOUR LAYOUTS IN THAT PROPER CHALLENGE POST.  SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION....STUPID COMPUTERS!

Holycropmom
by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 4:23 PM
My envelope with my $ entry came back to me in the mail the stamp came off some how never had that happen before. I haven't done any of the challenges been so busy! I would resend it but I doubt it would get there before the due date (Dec 20?)
I might just wait till next month to send it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Sorry that happened Kelly :(  Send it in next month to me...I'll be hostess.  Doesn't look like there will be a jackpot again this month anyway.  Poeple are just too busy during this holiday season time.

Quoting Holycropmom:

My envelope with my $ entry came back to me in the mail the stamp came off some how never had that happen before. I haven't done any of the challenges been so busy! I would resend it but I doubt it would get there before the due date (Dec 20?)
I might just wait till next month to send it.

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Ladies, do we want to skip Week 4 Challenges this week? Kids are home from school, people are visiting others. For those of us who haven't done many of the challenges, we'll have the extra week to complete what we didn't do!
Let us know your thoughts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 21, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Whatever the majority thinks or is easier for all of you is fine by me....After Sunday, I will be fine for scrapping and in fact Lorita and Barb are coming over Wed 12/28 to scrap the day away......

temptationsgirl
by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I'd like week 4 posted just to keep things normal! But whatever works for you guys is OK! Although I haven't scrapped a dang thing this month so far I hope to soon! I got some new CTMH items in my consultant kit I want to use! (LOL)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN