Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look Here First ~ December Challenges & CASH Jackpot Rules

Brrr.... well, December is certainly here! Where has the year gone? 'Tis the season for celebrating, decorating, shopping and making merry! It's also the season for taking alot of pictures too, so let's get them scrapped together. This month we'll be crafting to earn some Scrappy Christmas Wreathes! 

Like usual, we do ask before you start, that you make your own post here in this forum so we (and you) can keep track of all the challenges you do. On the top of the body of your post please type:

"I have earned ______  Scrappy Wreathes". 

And on the post heading, put your points in parentheses after your title ex: "Jane's Scrappy Wreathes (#)".

If you're new to the group or these challenges, please click here and read a little more about it (it will be the section in red) - Ya gotta be in it, to win it!

All work must be posted by midnight YOUR TIME and we will to the randomizer the next day.

This month we will continue our Jackpot Prize, but it will now be a $3.00 CASH ONLY entry. This jackpot is completely optional. We will still need 5 participants to play so the winner will have at least $15.00 in winnings (that's a paper pack right there! LOL). If we don't have 5 participants for one month, then we'll carry over the money for next month's jackpot and if you contributed, then you will not have to pay for the next month. 

But again, you do not have to participate in the jackpot and yous can still do all the challenges. But, if you need a little more incentive or just find it more fun to scrap that way, please feel free to participate in the Jackpot. Click here to see the rules - RULES.

This month's hostess is: Marilyn Gondek

Her address is: 248 Vermont Drive, Brick, NJ 08723

So there you have it ladies! Please check out the new challenges. We hope you find them inspiring. Have fun and happy scrapping!

Jackpot Prizes Received From:
Marci, Angie

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Replies (11-16):
Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 22, 2011 at 9:15 AM

I have not been to involved here for the last Month or so----- cold and Sinus infection really got me this year----still have not been able to shake off the second bought with it. - so whatever you Ladies decide is Okee Dokie with me. Holiday wishes to all you terrific and talented ladies.

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

TheScrapyPatch
by Head Admin on Dec. 22, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Surprise!!!  Week 4 challenges have been posted! 
Go git 'em girls...last ones for 2011.

~~ sorry, i'm a little kooky tired tonight :) smile

Happy 2012!!

STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Dec. 29, 2011 at 10:33 PM

marilyn you should have gotten mine, i sent in 2 months with your card

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM

I'm sure she got it Dawn but just hasn't posted here.

FYI girls, I'll be hosting January's jackpot!

MarilynG.
by Marilyn on Dec. 30, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Hi Dawn. I'm so sorry, but with all the sickness in the house I haven't had a moment free to get on the computer. I did receive your $6.00. I suggest since we didn't get 5 people to participate, I just roll your money over to the Jan and Feb jackpots and not Dec. I'm going to see Jen in Jan, so I can give her the money. What do you think?

Quoting STRAWBERRYRAIN:

marilyn you should have gotten mine, i sent in 2 months with your card

STRAWBERRYRAIN
by Dawn on Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:03 AM

yep yep thats cool. i just wanted to make sure it didnt get lost. hope ya'll get better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN