Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Week 3 ~ Layout Sketch Challenge

Here is a single page sketch from one of our favorite sites, Got Sketch?  Once again, this may be a reused sketch but we love it's straight lines and simple design.  Complete this challenge and earn one Scrappy Wreath.

by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM

LOL, love the curvy arrow on the stairs!  did you ever go up the stairs!

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 21, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Jen Thanks----- I stayed at the bottom and took pictures and caught my breath after running up a hill to get out of a sudden downpour. Then I casually walked up the steps. Running up steps is out of the ?? these days. I think I may be getting old. LOL

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

skyinautumn
by Christine on Dec. 23, 2011 at 2:14 PM

One more added for me. This took me a few days. I like the bright colors. The journaling strips say "Justin stated crawling at 6 months. He would stand up and walk, climb on furniture. He did not walk on his own until 16 months" that's why I questioned the walking. 

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 23, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Great LO Christine!  Love the bright colors and circled patterned paper :)

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 23, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Love the bright colors and the pp paper looks like bright bubbles. Very nice Christine. 

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Christine..........that is just adorable...really like the bright colors as everyone stated but I also really like the sun with the circle pic in the square photo mat...It has a great effect!...nice work!

skyinautumn
by Christine on Dec. 23, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Thank you for all the comments.  It turned out well. Marci the sun is actually a sun I cut out from a paper I had.. so is the one with the sun glasses.  I just cut the picture to size not to see the edges, and then glued both onto the yellow paper.

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 23, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Barb I don't think I could even run up those stairs!

Quoting Nannyfeb:

Jen Thanks----- I stayed at the bottom and took pictures and caught my breath after running up a hill to get out of a sudden downpour. Then I casually walked up the steps. Running up steps is out of the ?? these days. I think I may be getting old. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 23, 2011 at 10:41 PM
I knew that sun looked familiar! There are a few sheets of it in my stash.

Quoting skyinautumn:

Thank you for all the comments.  It turned out well. Marci the sun is actually a sun I cut out from a paper I had.. so is the one with the sun glasses.  I just cut the picture to size not to see the edges, and then glued both onto the yellow paper.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 23, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Very creative!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)