Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Week 3 ~ Layout Sketch Challenge

Here is a single page sketch from one of our favorite sites, Got Sketch?  Once again, this may be a reused sketch but we love it's straight lines and simple design.  Complete this challenge and earn one Scrappy Wreath.

by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Up close and persona; this was really Awesome-- great job Lorita    Congrats- can't think of a more deserving woman. That was quite an honor.

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

irdocmom
by Ellen on Dec. 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Love everyone's LOs. Hooray for my sis- the teacher of the year!!!

Here is my LO:

It has a companion, the week 4 color challenge:

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 29, 2011 at 4:48 PM

oh...one page for this challenge...one for the color challenge....nice work!

irdocmom
by Ellen on Dec. 31, 2011 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Marci, I like to scrap in 2 page LOs. For those one page LO challenges,I like to see if I can make the companion page be a challenge too. Sort of a "self challenge". Doesn't always work out for me with the current challenges and my pics. I really try to stay with the order of my pics, rather than skip ahead, which makes it difficult. I've decided I have a distinct lack of vertical photos to work with. I'm making a concious effort to take more vertcal shots. Sounds kind of silly, but true!!!

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Ellen...I've combined a couple of times for a double page result...youre right-cant always make it work!......That is EXACTLY what I did on Christmas...forced myself to turn the camera vertically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...too funny!

holding balloons  Marci

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 31, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Here is my LO using Base Camp for the title.

hlmbugle
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 7:23 PM

For some reason, even when I turn my camera vertically, it comes out a horizontal picture.  I have to figure out what setting that is and fix it because I always need vertical 4x6s and never have any.  Then I have to go into an editor and crop/resize and that just isn't always an option.  I miss you girls, January is going to be catching up time!

Quoting MarciLB:

Ellen...I've combined a couple of times for a double page result...youre right-cant always make it work!......That is EXACTLY what I did on Christmas...forced myself to turn the camera vertically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...too funny!

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Nice one Jen!

Heather...looking forward to you scrapping again...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM

hlmbugle
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Meredith, you are FAST!  How long does it take you to make these pages? They're gorgeous and they just keep appearing so quickly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN