Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Week 4 ~ Scraplift Challenge

Here's a super cute layout we want you to lift. As you know, with this scraplift challenge, we offer an inspirational layout and then you must pick 4 elements from the layout and use them on a card or layout. We will tell you one element we want you to lift and the other 3 are up to you. Please tell us what 4 elements you lifted. For this week's challenge, we want you to use buttons on your LO, real or on patterned paper.

Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Wreath!

by on Dec. 22, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Replies (11-18):
JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 31, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Love how your papers match the background of the photo of you girls!  Great use of buttons and flowers!

Quoting MarciLB:

Scraplifted....buttons, twinchies, twinchie with ribbon, with bow, same type of handwritten title....

JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Dec. 31, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Love EP paper!  Such pretty colors, love how you lifted just about everything!  So glad this was an inspiration to you!

Quoting sjs:

Nice job Marci and Lorita!

Oficially half done with this album and I'm running out of Echo Park paper....time to go shopping!

I lifted the buttons, the stipes and dots, the journaling piece and the layout itself.

MarciLB
by Marci on Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Nannyfeb
by Barbara on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Meredith---- Love all the stripes-they  go so well togerher ---- and the Reindeer- LOVE it- what Cart did you use?

Barbara/nannyfebamerican flag ribbon

MarciLB
by Marci on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Meredith...that is adorable!...nice family pic too
JenE1098
by Jen (OWNER) on Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Wow, I love all of that pp Meredith!  Great family photo and adorable reindeer!

Happy-Duckof6
by Meredith on Jan. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Thanks ladies... all the paper came from coordinating paper packs.lol. so that helped..... The reindeer--well-lol-i cut him off a party bag, it was just too cute to throw away... hee hee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN