Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this group still going?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 6:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 170 Total Views
I am looking at the posts and they end a while ago.  I was so happy to find this.  I have petite mal seizures.  Thank god I don't have grand mal-I sometimes hate to complain about mine after I read what others have gone through.  I started having these after my first daughter was born 6 years ago.  They don't know why-there were no complications that we knew of.  I just have small deja vus and my body gets really warm.  I am usually so tired after I have them.  If I can rest after, then I am usually okay.  I have them about once a week.  My meds have been changed a million times-and since I used to have about 10 a day-I should be grateful.  Somedays I am, somedays I am not.  I am happy to find this group-I need to be able to cry to women who know what's going on!  I hope the group is still going.  Let me know if any one is still active.
Thanks,
Heather
by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kymbernv
by on Nov. 28, 2007 at 6:16 PM
I'm still here :o) Not sure where everyone is though!! Any type of seizures is hard to deal with until you find a med that works for you. What are you taking? I took tons until I found one that controls my seizures.
Kymber

Cher53
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Quoting kymbernv:

I'm still here :o) Not sure where everyone is though!! Any type of seizures is hard to deal with until you find a med that works for you. What are you taking? I took tons until I found one that controls my seizures.
Kymber

Hi Kymber

I am here daily so if you have any questions please post them I will address them as soon as possible. I am curious to know what meds you were on and what finally controlled your seizures?

I am 22 years seizure free ave been on dilantin 100mgs3xday 250mgsmysoline3xday for over 35 years. Now I am on dilantin 100mgs 2xday and mysoline 250mgs2x day. et me know I am really interested.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN