Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Three seizures so far today...

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 1:44 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 102 Total Views
Ruins my whole day.  I am so tired-how in the hell am I supposed to keep up with my girls.  I want to cry, but that scares them.  Need some love today girlies!
Thanks,
Heather
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krbarrett
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 3:33 PM
Heather,

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a rough day.  I know this wont help right now but just remember this too shall pass.  Do you have anyone who might be able to come over for a while to give you a little break and try and take a nap? 
byte_me
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2007 at 4:09 PM
What a terrible day!!  I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.  It just plain SUX!  Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
SydElliesmom
by Member on Dec. 4, 2007 at 5:29 PM
Thanks for the support-My mom came over and got the girls.  I called the dr, I have had two more since my last post-I am waiting for her to call me back.  Thanks for caring...
krbarrett
by on Dec. 7, 2007 at 7:28 PM
Heather,

Just wanted to check and see how things are going for you now.  I hope all is well for you and that you are doing better!  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Kristin
SydElliesmom
by Member on Dec. 9, 2007 at 1:42 PM
Hi Kristin,
Thanks for checking in-that helps so much.  Things are much better now.  That day was hard, then it gets so much better-until the next round...I hate to sound pessimistic, but I guess that's the way all of this goes, huh?  This board is great though.  I check in every day and you guys are so great to listen and lend support.  Hope all is well for you too.  Have a good day,
Heather
krbarrett
by on Dec. 9, 2007 at 7:11 PM
Heather,

I am glad you are doing better!  Don't worry about sounding pessimistic we all get that way sometimes.  I know I do.  I check here everyday too sometimes mulitple times so if you ever want to talk toss me a message.

Kristin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)