Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABOUT ME

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2007 at 6:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 110 Total Views
I HAVE EPILEPSY AS WELL. I WAS BORN WITH IT. WHEN I WAS 11 YRS OLD THEY STOPPED. I GOT MARRIED WHEN I WAS 18YRS OLD. I WAS ONLY MARRIED 6MONTHS AND THE SEIZURES CAME BACK. AFTER ME GOING TO DR AFTER DR. THEY KEPT TELLING ME THEY WOULD NEVER COME BACK. FINALLY I FOUND A DR. TO HELP ME. HE TOLD ME AND MY FAMILY THAT IT HAS COME BACK. I AM TAKEING KEPPRA 750MG TWICE A DAY. I AM ALSO ON LAMICTIAL 100MG 2 TWICE A DAY. I DID NOT WANT TO FEEL LEFT OUT. THAT IS WHY I WANTED TO JOIN THIS GROUP. IF ALSO IF THERE IS A FEMALE THAT HAS HAD A CHILD. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE I NEED TO ASK SOMETHING. IF NOT I WILL JUST KEEP DOING RESEARCH ON IT.
by on Dec. 24, 2007 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
krbarrett
by on Dec. 28, 2007 at 7:41 PM
Hi there,

My name is Kristin and I wasn't born with seizures but I have had them for the last couple of years.  I have an 11 month old beautiful boy and I also take Keppra but a much larger dose of 2000mg twice a day.  If I can help you at all let me know.  I will also send you a message. :)
lostmoma
by on Dec. 30, 2007 at 10:58 PM
welcome to the group ya'll, i am sure this group will began to get going again after the holidays....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN