Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FEELING SO MUCH BETTER

Posted by on May. 25, 2007 at 3:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

DONT REALLY KNOW WHY BUT I HAVE BEEN FEELING GOOD THE PAST DAY OR SO. IT MUST HAVE BEEN THOSE MEDS I NEW THEY WERE FULL OF SHIT BOUT THOSE GENERIC,, I DONT CARE HOW MANY PPL TEST THEM ....THEY ARE NOT THE ONES TAKEN THEM ON A DAILY BASIS THEY ARE DIFFERENT.. THEY MADE  ME SICK ALMOST A MONTH, BUT DOING WELL NOW...
 SO HOW IS EVERYONE? WHAT YOU'LL BEEN DOING WITH YOUR TIME? GOT ANY PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY COMING UP?  LET ME KNOW//
MYLOVE TO YOU ALL .....TAMMYhugging

by on May. 25, 2007 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kymbernv
by on May. 26, 2007 at 12:26 AM
I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better :)  You should make sure that they know not to give you the generic anymore. For me, I have to have the generic of Tegretol, so there is a difference.    TAKE CARE!!
lostmoma
by on May. 26, 2007 at 10:02 AM

Quoting kymbernv:

I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better :)  You should make sure that they know not to give you the generic anymore. For me, I have to have the generic of Tegretol, so there is a difference.    TAKE CARE!!

yeah my dr called the pharm and told them i was to be givin the generic anymore,  i have heard lots of ppl cant tolerate the brand of tegretol, most tale the generic... i wonder why?
kymbernv
by on May. 27, 2007 at 12:38 AM
It was like my body didn't absorb the tegretol, so it was like not taking anything, they switched me to the generic to see if that would help and my levels were fine. I still want off of it and on something else though. As everyone here knows, that's always a huge problem. When you find something that stops grand mals, you're better off to stick with it. I have taken so many that haven't worked.
lostmoma
by on May. 27, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Quoting kymbernv:

It was like my body didn't absorb the tegretol, so it was like not taking anything, they switched me to the generic to see if that would help and my levels were fine. I still want off of it and on something else though. As everyone here knows, that's always a huge problem. When you find something that stops grand mals, you're better off to stick with it. I have taken so many that haven't worked.
YEAH MY GRAND-MAL WERE MOSTLY CONTROLLED WITH THE DILANTIN TILL BOUT 2 YEARS AGO NOW I TAKE THE KEPPRA TOO ALMOST 4 MONTHS SEIZURE FREE,,,,,(KNOCK ON WOOD)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)