Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW IS EVERYONE?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 11:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 378 Total Views
 I  WAS WONDERING HOW EVERYONE IS DOING?
I DONT SEE ANY NEW POSTS  THE LAST WEEK....
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 11:34 AM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bigsishongkong
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2008 at 5:03 PM
I'm getting scared.  I started taking Keppra about two weeks ago but I forgot to take it Saturday night before I went to sleep.  While I was sleeping I had 3 seizures and threw up all day long.  Now I feel like I'm in a dream and I actually hear music when I know that there is none playing.  I don't know what is going on but I'm really, really scared.  I think the seizures really damaged my brain because I'm hearing and seeing things.  Then I have this other problem with my thyroid (or so they think) and it's causing me to pass out.  Right now I just want to cry because I'm not myself.  I keep thinking, "Why did God do this to me?  Why can't I just be normal?" but then I realize that this isn't punishment (even though it feels like it sometimes).  What do you think?
SydElliesmom
by Member on Apr. 24, 2008 at 10:23 AM
HI guys,
I just got home from the hospital on Monday after having a hysterectomy and bladder surgery.  The bladder surgery was because of my pregnancies (thanks girlies!!!).  The hysterectomy was an attempt to help with my seizures.  My ob/gyn thinks that because my periods WERE (yay-never having one again!!!) so heavy, they were putting a lot of stress on my body which may have caused some of my seizures.  Well, I had one in the hospital two days later, but we have to look at the positives-no periods and no more peeing my pants every time I move!!!!  I hurt-my belly hurts and it is hard to move around, but I am slowly getting better.  I HATE having to ask people for help-ugh.
I hope everyone else is okay.
Have a good, snowy (yes, it is snowing in Salt Lake City at the end of April-sheesh!) day,
Heather
krbarrett
by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Hi girls,

I am doing ok.  Still having seizures pretty much once a month even while on BC.  I go to the neuro in a few hours for a check up.  I agree with lostmama though get to the doctor asap because I take Keppra and I don't hear things that aren't there. 

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Cher53
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I feel pretty good today but want to kno how the rest of you are doing

Cher53

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)