Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another one.

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 9:39 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

this is getting old i am sick of having seizures i go a few months then in the hospital i am.. 2 weeks ago i had 2 seizures. ended up in the hospital after the first one, they said my dilantin level was very low... dont know how that could happen  cause i was taken it.. but had started the generic form a month or so befor.. while in the hospital they gave me 5 of the reg dilantin  i went home a few hours later. layed down on the couch was about to say something to my daugther and  had another one... ofcourse i dont remember either one and come to find out while in the  the first one i took my cloths off in front of the ambulense ppl... omg when my hubby told me that i tought i was gonna die..... that has never happen befor... i just dont understand anymore why i keep having them like this...

by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
krbarrett
by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 7:58 PM

Tammy,

I am so sorry that happened to you.  I know I am probably asking a really stupid question but are  they trying you on any other medications to regulate or rid you of your seizures?

And I know it is embarrassing about the clothing thing but don't beat yourself up.  It's not like you did it on purpose.  Heck, I wet the bed once while having a seizure.  And my husband was there!  Sorry that might be too much information but just letting you know we all do weird things we don't mean when seizures come on.

I will continue to pray for you and that you get answers.

Hugs,

Kristin

lostmoma
by on Sep. 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM

YES I STARTED KEPPRA A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT SEMED TO BE WORKING BUT NOW IDK.. AND OMG YES I KNOW BOUT WETTING YOURSELF I ALWAYS DO WHEN I HAVE ONE.. MY HUBBY SAID THAT I PEE'ED ON HIS LEG THIS TIME... I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD.. NOT FUNNY TO HIM BUT WAS TO ME...LOL...

krbarrett
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 3:39 PM

LOL I would have laughed too if my hubby told me I peed on him! :p

lostmoma
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM

i think the bad thing is..... i just keep laughing bout it....lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN