Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know how you got Epilepsy?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 2:58 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sugarmamma_64
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2007 at 11:52 PM
I was born with epilepsy, I would have small seziures when I was real young, I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was 5yrs. i don't remeber much of my childhood, because of all the surgeries i have been through.   God Bless:Ellen K.Innocent
lostmoma
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 3:36 PM
I DIDNT GET ePILEPSY TILL I WAS ABOUT 21 YEARS OLD, AFTER USING DRUGS FOR MANY MANY YEARS , THEN STOPING I HAD MY FIRST SEIZURE. IT WAS SO BAD THEY KEPT ME IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 2 WEEKS.. I WAS SEIZURE FREE FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS , BUT 4 YEARS AGO I STARTED HAVING BREAKTHRUS AND THEY HAVE CONTINUED UP TOO 4 WEEKS AGO..

SEIZURE FREE.........4 WEEKS..................TAMMY
musicloverDebs
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 9:49 PM
I started getting mine when I was 29 ...out of the blue one day I was getting dress and I was watching tv it was a few months after Columbine....they were going to decaited two trees to the boys that did the shoot and that is the last thing I remember...my parents thought I was dying after all the tests and things the dr said that one side of my brain was smaller than the other and that is what cause it...I also had learning disabilties too..the last time I had one was May of 2001.
katie_carebear
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 1:11 AM
E runs in my family my Grandma (now deceased) had it and i think like 5 of her 7 children on of which is my mom and my sister but luckily none of my 8 nieces or nephews have it and my 2 kids dont either. but i think my sister developed it later in life I was diagnosed when i was 1 or 2 and I went through hell with it at one point I had to wear a helmet to keep my head safe and another time i fell face first into my hot soup at denny's sad i know a good waste of soup. ~Catrina~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)