Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ida Lee

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 548 Total Views

Hey there!!  Who all belongs to the Ida Lee gym?  I would love to find some workout buddies!  I am going to try to get up there a couple times a week.  Brenden enjoys the child care room, sdo it is a llittle treat for both of us!  I am determined to get back into my favorite jeans by summer!!  Who has the same kind of goals?! 

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babyspots17
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Hey I was going to post a question about ida lee.  I was wondering who goes there and their opinions on it?  It seems kinda more than the average gym but obviously has more activities so I was wondering if anyones ever done any of the kids classes with there children and how they liked them. 

bch_tkw
by Group Admin on Jan. 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I have only taken the swim classes with my baby and we are signed up for another swim class for Feb.  They have alot to offer kids and adults.  I really like the place.  If you become a member, let mw know, we could meet up there and workout!

Spatz03
by on Jan. 12, 2009 at 2:47 PM

We are not members at Ida Lee and I don;t know how Gregor will like the babyroom- I gues there's only one way to find out...

Anyway, I was thinking about doing the Mommy and Me class, but I think he's too old for that now and would much rather play with other kids.

I will definitely let you know if we get a membership...

bch_tkw
by Group Admin on Jan. 12, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I think they have a Toddler and Me class now.  Have you tried any of the swim classes?  As for being a member.  You can buy passes instead of signing up for a full membership.  That's what we do since my schedule is never the same anymore!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)