Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need som ideas for 1st Birthday Gift!!!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 3:20 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

So I need some ideas for my my baby boy's first Birthday.  It's still 4 months but I like to get to things early :)  I have to get him his BIG gift and have no idea what.  I'm getting him small gift with it, but the BIG gift must be awesome!!!  Any ideas will be GREAT!!!!

And when are we doing a playgroup again.  I would love to meet up with some moms if anyone wants to.

B.

by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommyandBecca
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM

We got the bounce and spin pony for my daughter for christmas.  It can be played on the tv or as just the pony.   Both my girls love it. 

janee0803
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I would definately love to meet up with some other mom's. I  haven't been able to make a meting so far. T-F afternoons are best for me. As for the bday ift, I'm sorry I have no idea, I'm in the same boat right now with trying to figure it out!

Spatz03
by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 1:26 PM

I don't know about a big gift, but since my sons bday was in July and he loved the pool, we took him there all afternoon and he had such a blast!! He got a small gift from us, like a book and a truck- I mean, at the age of one that's about all he needs... Just my two cents.

Yes, I was thinking about starting a playgroup, since it doesn't look like anybody else will... Maybe that would be for a new post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN