Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cache Gals Let's Get Active Again!!!!!! Read and Reply Please:)

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 345 Total Views

Hi Ladies,

Now that the weather is warming up I hope we can start doing some playdates etc...   Megan works weekends so during the week is best for her. I am up in the air right now.  We need to move by the end of June so I can't plan anything until then.  After the move I will be available on weekends and possibly weekdays as well.

Please post any ideas you have for our group and answer all polls.  I will be posting some ideas and include polls with them.  When you answer a poll please comment to, so everyone is heard.

Thanks,

Malena

by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bttrflyvld
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Is anyone active on this group?

Jerichos_Mommy
by Group Admin on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:07 AM

This group isn't very active.  I was going to try and help out but just haven't had time.  I live in Clarkston, where are you?  Feel free to PM me though if you like.

JumpingBailey
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Hello, I just came across the Cache Gals group! I live in the valley and I'm a mom to a beautiful 6 month little girl. I'm looking for moms who would want to have play dates and talk babies ha ha.
Jerichos_Mommy
by Group Admin on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group, such as it is. Where in the vally are you. I have a 7 (8 next month) and 3 (4 in October) year old boys.
JumpingBailey
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I live out in Hyrum. I have a little girl Bailey who just turned 6 months! How many of you ladies are in the group. Are you getting together any time soon?

Jerichos_Mommy
by Group Admin on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:13 PM
To be honest this group has had no activity in ages.
JumpingBailey
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Shoot, I would love to help get something going if anyone's interested!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)