Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 4:28 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 422 Total Views
Hey Ladies!  I'm excited to get this group started!  First of all I'd like everyone to introduce themselves I'll go first:
My name is Megan, I'm 19, and I live in Logan.  I am a full time working mother.  I've been married for a short 8 months and am loving every minute of it.  I have an 18 month old son named Landon and he is my pride & joy.  My husband and I love to travel and hope to do lots of it in the future!  I love scrapbooking, and attempting to bake! 
I hope to meet lots of mothers from around here who enjoy the same things I do and want to get together! 
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrycieJean
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Well for those who were in the Other Cache Valley group you may know a bit about me, but I'll tell it over again.

My name is Brycie, but everyone calls me Bry for short. I'm 23, and I have a 3 year old daughter with my 2nd baby due in April, another girl. I've been married for over 3 1/2 years, to my high school sweetheart (oh isn't that special, haha) and have lived in Logan for 4 years this up coming summer. I really like it here. I mean there is any and every thing you could like in this county. I really like to be outdoors, fishing, camping so forth and so on. I have a real hair fetish. I'm always wanted to do something with my hair, either cut it or dye it. I have super thick hair so I have to get it trimmed ALOT or I look like I am wearing a brown football helmet, haha. I'm pretty easy going, not very shy, and I'd like to think I have a pretty good sense of Humor, but that is just me. I LOVE old movies. And when I say OLD I mean Old, like 30's and 40's and 50's. Those were when movies were real good and romantic not stupid and dirty, like they are now a days. i'm not very political, so I don't talk about politics very much. Um I'm LDS, so that about sums that one up, haha.     
But if there is anything else you'd like to know about me, just ask. :)
~BRYCIE~Baby girl Due April 9th!
chalatolman
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 3:34 PM
hello my name is chala, and i have been married for 3 years and have a 1 year old little boy and i live in thatcher ut which is ten miles west of tremonton we just moved  back to utah last october for being gone for two years i stay at home with my little boy and love every min of
willardmom3
by on Mar. 16, 2008 at 4:17 PM
my name is Heather and I live in willard. I have been married for almost 8 yrs and we have 3 kids. I am a stay at home mom, and love it. If you wanna know anything else about me just ask. Muah!
~*Heather
da_kat
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM
Hey ladies!

I'm Pamela. I'm 21. I married my husband in the Laie, Hawaii LDS Temple and have been married for just over a year. I am (now) a part-time student at USU. I'm majoring in French and thinking about minoring in Spanish though I need to practice both of them a LOT more than I do! I quit my job at Convergys after being hit hard with morning sickness and do not plan on going back to work.

I have a 3 week old baby boy named Spencer who was born at 35 weeks because I had HELLP Syndrome. He's such a doll and I love him tons!

I love being out and doing things like going to movies, eating out, getting my hair or nails done etc, however I have health issues that sap my energy and so I can't get out and do things too much or for too long. Luckily I also enjoy staying at home and watching movies, playing games or reading.

I am the first of my group of friends to get married and to have a baby so I do feel like kind of an outsider now and would love to meet mommies around the valley.

Also, I love animals. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats whom I adore. Hubby and I currently live with my mom and now with medical bills it looks like we are going to have to wait even longer to buy a house, so we're stuck here for a bit.

Can't think of anything else.

Ciao!
BabyGirl061988
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2008 at 3:37 AM
Hi my name is Lynsi. I am 19. I got married in may 2007 to the love of my life. I have a 1 month old son, Kadence. My husband is currently a state inmate down in Panguitch(about a five hour drive from hyrum) and i live with my in-laws
MrsHatch
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2008 at 10:45 PM
 Hi, I'm Adrienne. I'm 21 and I have 2 daughters, have had two miscarriages and I'm 14 weeks pregnant as of now.  My husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been married for almost 4 years.  We moved to Logan about a year and a half ago and I absolutely love it here.  I LOVE camping and I LOVE cooking.  I'm kind of a shy person but if you get to know me, I open up.  My husband and I know Brycie and her hubby and our daughters play really cute together.  I think that's pretty much it!

lovekids.gif  

avpriddis
by on Apr. 15, 2008 at 10:19 AM
hey ladies!  My names Adelina, I'm 21.  I've lived in Logan for almost 3 years now, and been married for about the same amount of time.  DH is going to school at USU majoring in Music ed and I am a SAHM.  We have 2 beautiful daughters, Venice 18 months and Chloe 2 months.  I love reading, cooking, sewing, and scrapbooking.  Can't wait to get together with everyone.  I'm so glad the weather has warmed up!
MommaTurbo
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 2:38 PM

Hey girls! I'm not technically a Cache girl. I live in Malad Idaho, but i used to live in Portage UT and got to know a lot of the girls in the other Cache group and made a lot of good friends, so i still come up there a lot to hang out! We're going to Texas for the winter here in a month or so, but in the meantime, i quit working and have a LOT of spare time on my hands so PLEASE let me know about play dates and such! lol!

Mommy200608
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2008 at 11:15 AM

Hi - I'm new to this group. My name is Mindee. I've lived in Cache Valley for 5 years now. I married my sweet husband almost 5 years ago. We have a 2 year old daughter and a 9-month old son. I love being a SAHM, but I need some grown up conversation every once in a while. I am excited to get to know all of you.

Amy3littleboys
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Hi - I'm from Cache Valley.   I'm 30.  I've been married for over 7 years.  I have 3 little boys.  Brenton is 1.  Alex will be 3 on July 3rd.  Jasey is 5.  I'm a WAHM.  I have been a Pampered Chef Consultant for over 4 years and I love it.  I love to eat, cook, make and try new recipes.  I love to help others get free things.   I love to play games (card & board games).  I own a lot.  I love to watch movies.  I love to play volleyball.  I love to watch my kids play together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)