Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Career change

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

Hi everyone,

I have been so busy.  I am still in school at Steven's Henager.  But I decided to make a career change where I actually add value to peoples lives and am very excited about it.  I have started with a company called PFS and am in training.  Currently, I am working on getting my Utah State Licenses. I apologize, but I cannot go into detail because I am just beginning and do not want to give the wrong info and I am not licensed yet, but my field trainer will go everything in detail and answer all your questions.  What I would like to ask is if any of you would be open for me to set up an appointment with you and your spouse/partner, so I can get some training in and show you how we add value to other peoples lives .  It usually takes about 20-30 min.  I know alot of people are kind of skidish.  And there is no obligation or committment and if you know of anyone that could like to hear about this, then we could talk to them as well.

So if you are open to helping me out with a training appointment on getting my license for my new career...please give me a call.

Thank-you so much

Orlinda Kidd

Home (435)245-1505

Cell (435) 232-2666 

by on Jan. 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
purpleplum44
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 11:21 PM

SO IS THIS FOR PRIMERICA?  I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND WHO WE ARE MEETING WITH RIGHT NOW TO SEE IF IT REALLY HELPS LIKE HE SAYS IT DOES.  IF SO, AND IF IT DOES, THEN I WOULD SAY IT IS AT LEAST WORTH PEOPLE'S TIME TO SIT DOWN AND SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE.  GOOD LUCK !

butterflykiss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)