Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 333 Total Views
I haven't been on here in a while but thaks for joining my group. Lots of new members... How is everything going w/everyone?? I hope all is well. My twins are now almost 17 months and getting bigger by the minute lol. They are huge. 31 lbs each. WOW Anyways Hope to hear from everyone real soon.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
joyjoymy3sons
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Hello, I am busy getting the boys ready for school ....I have taken them out of public school and putting them in a school that specializes in children of all developing levels.  Cade will be in a class with some older preschoolers...but also some special needs kids.  Carson is staying with his same class he had this summer due to his need to have stability for longetr than 3 months....it seems with January birthdays...they started their early childhood special education class in Jan of last yr and didin't stop crying at school until three weeks before school ended for the summer.  I hope by having the same teacher he will pick up and do well.  I decided to split them up for class time because Cade speaks for Carson and they do not know how to work or function independent of one another,.  they still have play time and meals together at school.  They are 31/2 and weigh 32lbs.  We are hoping to get our insurance straightened out so Carson can get PT more than once a week...I am determined he will walk this year.  My 8yo is dreading 3rd grade....he says he hasn't heard anything good about 3rd grade.  He is a good student...I hate he has so much anxiety.  JOy
luvto4
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2007 at 9:22 PM
Hi my name is Anna. I am new to the group. I had to respond to your e-mail about your twins weighing 31 pounds. I don't think that is huge. My 8 month old twin boy is 19.5 lbs and my twin daughter is 16.5.

Anna
snowflake7575
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2007 at 9:47 PM

Quoting luvto4:

Hi my name is Anna. I am new to the group. I had to respond to your e-mail about your twins weighing 31 pounds. I don't think that is huge. My 8 month old twin boy is 19.5 lbs and my twin daughter is 16.5.

Anna

HEHEHEHEHE I know Anna's twins and they are perfect!!!!!  I think people are jealous of our chubby cuddlebugs!  I think they are all sooooo beautiful!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)