Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Decorations help please?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 439 Total Views

We are having my daughters birthday party at a swimming pool. She wants a Monster High theme. The problem is that the only food I can bring is cake and ice cream and I don't have walls or anything to decorate. So other than the cake and goody bags, how could I make her feel like her party has a Monster High theme?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommaTAF
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a tough one! Unless you make a couple of center pieces and have Monster High plates napkins and cups, idk.

jillian_G1
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe monster masks, you can buy some or make some. Have them dress up like Halloween or dress down, since it's hott outside. Have them decorate their faces like different monsters. Or have shirts that say different monster themes and sayings. Have you talked to the city about what is allowed at the pool.
AidanTiarra
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Quoting MommaTAF:

That's a tough one! Unless you make a couple of center pieces and have Monster High plates napkins and cups, idk.

I know, I am at a loss. We were going to do some centerpeices and masks, etc. The pool provides all of the plates and stuff, but we might just bring our own anyway.

AidanTiarra
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM

We were going to do some masks for when they are at the tables. I was going to try to find a monster high swim suit for her. They can't have any make up or paint in the pool though.

Quoting jillian_G1:

Maybe monster masks, you can buy some or make some. Have them dress up like Halloween or dress down, since it's hott outside. Have them paint their faces like different monsters. Or have shirts that say different monster themes and sayings. Have you talked to the city about what is allowed at the pool
jrzgirlzz
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Add a really cool DIY monster high centerpiece from http://styroscript.com/  - We custom cut shapes that fit your party theme -

jrzgirlzz
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM

oh, and you can add balloons to the http://styroscript.com/ centerpiece for added color

Juanita679
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:19 AM
bump

AidanTiarra
by New Member on May. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Thank you, I will have to check out both of these sites.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)