Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soldier Party/Camo Theme Ideas Needed....PLEASE!!...PIOG

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 558 Total Views

Hello Party Planning Mamas!!

My son is wanting to have a Soldier Party/Camo theme party this year.  I need ideas please.  Suggestions on foods to serve, games to play, and decor ideas.  Any suggestions would be awsome!!  Thanks!!

by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ddhb2007
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I would have an obstacle course for one game.  I think boys would have a blast doing that.  I'd also serve an outdoors type meal (hot dogs, baked beans, etc.). 

AidanTiarra
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I know this is a bit late, but my son had a similar theme this year. We found little paper army hats, plastic dog tags, and bag bombs (a little bag that you squish and throw then it blows up like a grenade) among various other things. For his cake he wanted a combo army man, volcano, shark and dinosaur cake. I made hard candy (blue of course) and poured over some plastic sharks in a mold I just made out of aluminum foil. The cake itself was the volcano and we put a glass in the middle so we could make the volcano erupt a yummy marshmallow lava. I found tank and army men chocolate.  molds. We did two different colors and set them up like they were fighting each other.

jrzgirlzz
by Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Styroscript.com can custom cut just about anything out of foamboard or styrofoam that will match your soldier party theme.  We can cut soldiers, tanks, trucks, etc.  Take a look at my website styroscript.com .  Everything is custom cut and very reasonably priced so you can add the components to a centerpiece or they can stand alone

Jrzgirlzz ~ Styroscript.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)